All-American

Default Kansas State (3-3) at Texas (2-4)

Longhorns should take this one but I'm sure it will be close-Kickoff is at 11 a.m. on FS1

Kansas state by 35

Blog Entries

Texas by 10. That OU win was HUGE for them. I only see them losing 3 more games this year.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

I only see them winning 2 more this year

All-American
    Blog Entries

Who's the posters that said they believe Heard cannot lead this Longhorn offense, huh??? Geez......he's only a redshirt freshman with a young group of O-linemen to protect him, but he's still getting the job done and improving each week like most younger qb's do all over the nation. Heard will be only get better with each game, as will this young Longhorn team. Heard has the tools to compete at this level.....give him his due chance, esp. with this young offense he is leading. With Swoopes and Heard alternating this season, I think Texas may become bowl eligible.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 10-24-2015 at 02:24 PM.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Didn't get a chance to watch...

Hook'em!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Who's the posters that said they believe Heard cannot lead this Longhorn offense, huh??? Geez......he's only a redshirt freshman with a young group of O-linemen to protect him, but he's still getting the job done and improving each week like most younger qb's do all over the nation. Heard will be only get better with each game, as will this young Longhorn team. Heard has the tools to compete at this level.....give him his due chance, esp. with this young offense he is leading. With Swoopes and Heard alternating this season, I think Texas may become bowl eligible.
    That would most likely been me, he is getting it done but I still like to see more of a complete game out of him. Like I said before, hope he proves me wrong. Great kid, was really nasty out here today. Hookem and saggy you still suck, Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    That would most likely been me, he is getting it done but I still like to see more of a complete game out of him. Like I said before, hope he proves me wrong. Great kid, was really nasty out here today. Hookem and saggy you still suck, Lol
    Haha, good win hook. Congrats