View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Cats

3 25.00%
  • Brahmas

9 75.00%
    All-American

Default Bellville (2-2) at Bay City (2-2)

The Black Cats or the Brahmas?

All-American

Bellville is getting it together. Bulls by 14.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Evidently, so is Bay City. No place to go but up for the Black Cats. Heck, they're on a roll, haha. Don't bet against a team on a roll.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

I like Belleville in this one, by two TDs or more....

All-District

Bellville should run away with this one. Bay City is not the same team as last year so nobody is looking past this week, hopefully. We just cannot catch a break when it comes to losing players. Between injuries and disciplinary reasons we are without 4-5 starters who were big contributors. A 4 year starting DE for us went down last week with a season ending injury. I hurt for him because he is a kid who has put his heart and soul into being a Brahma and did it all the right way. Fortunately our QB was back last week though I am not convinced that QB battle is settled. The Sophmore Ward did a great job when called up from the JV. I'm hoping to jump on them early and get some of our starters a rest. We have played 3 tough teams in a row so I know we are banged up. I will take the Brahmas in a low scoring win with a strong defensive showing. 24-3 Brahmas!

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by OLE'BULL View Post
    Bellville should run away with this one. Bay City is not the same team as last year so nobody is looking past this week, hopefully. We just cannot catch a break when it comes to losing players. Between injuries and disciplinary reasons we are without 4-5 starters who were big contributors. A 4 year starting DE for us went down last week with a season ending injury. I hurt for him because he is a kid who has put his heart and soul into being a Brahma and did it all the right way. Fortunately our QB was back last week though I am not convinced that QB battle is settled. The Sophmore Ward did a great job when called up from the JV. I'm hoping to jump on them early and get some of our starters a rest. We have played 3 tough teams in a row so I know we are banged up. I will take the Brahmas in a low scoring win with a strong defensive showing. 24-3 Brahmas!
    man i did not hear about losing our DE feel sorry for the young man. he would give it all he had every friday night for the last 4 years, he will be missed.
    If you can't have fun in life why live