Default China Spring Vs Fairfield

In China Spring. CS 4-0 and Fairfield 3-1

All-American

What a game this should be. CS playing very well and Fairfield's offense is kicking into high gear scoring 135 points the last 2 games. It's CS's homecoming and should be a great atmosphere!

Only loss for Fairfield was to a solid Kaufman squad. I still like CS by 21 here.

All-State

After watching Fairfield blowout my Rockets 70-35 (a little pay back from last year I guess), I'll tell you they are stronger on offense than defense. They have 3 stud playmakers on offense: #'s 23, 11 and 5. Plus their QB is solid. I think your Cougars have the edge at home with a more potent offense.
    Rockets Never Quit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    After watching Fairfield blowout my Rockets 70-35 (a little pay back from last year I guess), I'll tell you they are stronger on offense than defense. They have 3 stud playmakers on offense: #'s 23, 11 and 5. Plus their QB is solid. I think your Cougars have the edge at home with a more potent offense.
    The RB is a Texas A&M commit.

51-20 final CS. Wasn't it like 51-6 at the end of the 3rd? Kind of saw this one coming....CS is salty this year.

Starter

China Spring should never be overlooked and a deep run in the playoffs would not surprise me from this team.

All-American

This was finally a complete game by CS. The defense was in the backfield all night and the running game excelled. This is the best CS team I've seen since the state finalist team. But we have some tough games approaching with Burnet and LaVega.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    This was finally a complete game by CS. The defense was in the backfield all night and the running game excelled. This is the best CS team I've seen since the state finalist team. But we have some tough games approaching with Burnet and LaVega.
    They are actually better. MUCH better running game.