Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Starter

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    That is really interesting. I'd like to hear what they had to say. I heard quite the opposite of that report.
    I am not so confident in these sources as I talked to another person after I posted who said we looked good and if the defense makes a few more adjustments this could be a fun year. Since I did not make it to the game and there are really no bobcat posters (which is a first in a long time) then getting info might be tough this year.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Celina8 View Post
    I am not so confident in these sources as I talked to another person after I posted who said we looked good and if the defense makes a few more adjustments this could be a fun year. Since I did not make it to the game and there are really no bobcat posters (which is a first in a long time) then getting info might be tough this year.
    That's closer to what I heard. And the photo I saw of the live quarter had us with a lot of points and Princeton with none. It is odd to not have many Bobcat posters on here, and I suspect they'll come around as the season progresses, we'll see. I hope it's another fun year. I'm just ready for the season to start!