"GO MEAN GREEN"
    When we're bad, we're good. When we're good, we're BAD !
    767-380-38

GO MEAN GREEN - ready to get this season going... also, just FYI to any visitors of Gobbler Stadium this year.. PLease excuse our mess. We are building new schools and an event center and there is all sort of construction going on.. WE are excited about the new facilities.. so please, plan to give yourself a few more minutes for parking, etc...

GATA Gobblers

PS the new McDonalds should be ready "soon" as well as the new HEB... I can't wait....... been a LONG time coming......

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Starter

Tks for heads up on parking. Cuero had great parking before this yr. when Yoakum comes to town it could be a problem with the crowd that will be there for that game .Where best places to park now.?

Quote Originally Posted by bd62 View Post
    Tks for heads up on parking. Cuero had great parking before this yr. when Yoakum comes to town it could be a problem with the crowd that will be there for that game .Where best places to park now.?
    The student parking lot or in the back at the elementary school in the back.for parking.
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    767-380-38

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Old Green View Post
    The student parking lot or in the back at the elementary school in the back.for parking.
    For visitors the best bet would be to park at the Junior High competition gym parking lot or the intermediate faculty parking lot and enter the stadium beside the new consession stand. There is a lot of hard/leveled ground between those two schools to park as well. I'm thinking Old Green meant the intermediate school and junior high because the elementary schools are not close to the stadium. Just want to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by iFootball View Post
    For visitors the best bet would be to park at the Junior High competition gym parking lot or the intermediate faculty parking lot and enter the stadium beside the new consession stand. There is a lot of hard/leveled ground between those two schools to park as well. I'm thinking Old Green meant the intermediate school and junior high because the elementary schools are not close to the stadium. Just want to clarify.
    yep ! that's what I meant .
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    767-380-38

Hey Stranger, I will be driving down to watch some games. Not too sure which ones yet. I'll let you know. Maybe we can all get together and have dinner again before a game!

LET'S GO CUERO!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingRob View Post
    Hey Stranger, I will be driving down to watch some games. Not too sure which ones yet. I'll let you know. Maybe we can all get together and have dinner again before a game!

LET'S GO CUERO!!!
    "GO MEAN GREEN"
    767-380-38

Quote Originally Posted by KingRob View Post

LET'S GO CUERO!!!
    awesome...

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?