The game will get underway at 6:30 pm today(Thurs.) at Disch-Falk Field in Austin. I don't know who is home team yet, and I don't think there is a favorite. Both teams have proven they are topnotch in this classification and have played extremely well thru the playoffs to get to this final game. Argyle right now is seeing the ball well at the plate, and playing a very good brand of baseball. Evidently, WO-S is taking no prisoners either, haha. They pretty much shut down a very solid El Campo Ricebirds club and their pitcher tossed a one-hitter against a good-hitting club. That speaks highly for WO-S. The "Starkers" just came off a highly successful season in all athletics, so I'd say their group of kids are ready for one more challenge. We already know that Argyle is here to win.....to get done this year what they didn't get done last season in this State Championship game. So that's the setup for tonite's big clash, folks. Somebody should post the differents internet sites to listen live to the broadcasts. I just go to Argyle's Booster Club page and hit the Listen Live banner, but it's really thru Sportsgram . If you google that, you should be able to find the Argyle Broadcast. Not sure about the WO-S broadcast team though. GO EAGLES!!!