Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Road to Omaha

All-American

TCU pitching is lights out, if their pitching continues to dominate they will be tough to beat. Lsu is a solid team but just picked a bad time to make crucial errors, TCU is a team that will make you pay.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    And you're still a tough talking little aggy shiet behind a keyboard aren't ya? Haven't been to this board in a long time, but can see, nothing changes with the Agroid smack talk with no substance. I was gladly responding to yet another aggy talking crap (as they always do) about a Big 12 conference that seems to always whip some aggy arse when it counts. Just like our last encounter in football. So, why talk the crap about the Big 12 Ags? It makes you look stupid ok?

One more trivia question as this seems to be an interesting trend. What NCAA conference & team was the last to bring a national championship to Texas in baseball? What's that, I can't here you Saddy Aggy? Yep, that dang conference & Texas team again... Big 12 & The University of Texas. No wonder the hate for BIG DADDY. They are always the ones that have to bring the important titles to the state of Texas. Now go & send your next tough guy message "Tyson behind a keyboard". You're laughable, but consistent at it!
    Your wasting your time with these loser freaking aggys, they have never won anything so they have nothing other then talk **** and continue to just look stupid. LMAO

Starter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Your wasting your time with these loser freaking aggys, they have never won anything so they have nothing other then talk **** and continue to just look stupid. LMAO
    Says the guy who team was 6-7. Your the one who looks stupid talking crap.
    Henderson Lions & Texas A&M Aggies!!!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Lion70 View Post
    Says the guy who team was 6-7. Your the one who looks stupid talking crap.
    That's all you can come up with, typically loser aggy. Find something new,LMAO

Starter
    Blog Entries

That's all you can come up with, typically loser aggy. Find something new,LMAO
    That all I need genius.

All-American

That all I need genius.
    Just pitiful but what can you expect, sometimes you just got to consider the source.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Just pitiful but what can you expect, sometimes you just got to consider the source.

I am starting to think you may special so I won't make fun of you anymore. It's hilarious to see brag about texas when they are absolutely pathetic.

All-American

I am starting to think you may special so I won't make fun of you anymore. It's hilarious to see brag about texas when they are absolutely pathetic.
    Judging by this comment and wording, I think the shoe fits on you. DA.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Judging by this comment and wording, I think the shoe fits on you. DA.
    Lol bet you live I'm your mom's basement drinking youhoos and eating hot pockets sitting in your bean back chair and playing xbox.

All-American

Lol bet you live I'm your mom's basement drinking youhoos and eating hot pockets sitting in your bean back chair and playing xbox.
    Dude, go back to school. Recess is over, you have to be the dumbest aggy ever. I am betting even your aggy friends hate you, what a DS.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Dude, go back to school. Recess is over, you have to be the dumbest aggy ever. I am betting even your aggy friends hate you, what a DS.
    Sorry that hit home for you. I apologize.

TCU pitching is lights out, if their pitching continues to dominate they will be tough to beat. Lsu is a solid team but just picked a bad time to make crucial errors, TCU is a team that will make you pay.
    Another great pitching performance by the Frogs. I count that as 5 straight games with lights out pitching.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    Another great pitching performance by the Frogs. I count that as 5 straight games with lights out pitching.
    Two solid teams going at it, TCU will be in another dog fight with LSU. Even tough TCU is in the Big 12, not sure I can pull for them against one of my favorite teams. So many great partying days in Omaha with my LSU friends, Love them Tigers.

Two solid teams going at it, TCU will be in another dog fight with LSU. Even tough TCU is in the Big 12, not sure I can pull for them against one of my favorite teams. So many great partying days in Omaha with my LSU friends, Love them Tigers.
    I am pulling for the Frogs regardless of conference. Texas team.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    I am pulling for the Frogs regardless of conference. Texas team.
    I hear you, my son has a couple summer ball buddies playing at TCU. Should be another great game, a win win situation for me. Frog/Tiger.