Default Texas...Big 12 Baseball Tournament Champs

With their season on the line, Texas sweeps through the tourney to claim the championship and automatic postseason bid...

Hookem!

All-American

Hell yes, another championship. Hookem

All-American
    Blog Entries

Almost amazing....and certainly not expected this season. Baseball teams are so unpredictable and have a life(and death) of their own.....unlike football teams. They can get on a hot streak at any time, or fizzle at any time. I guess that's what makes baseball so unique compared to some other team sports....you just never know when a team will get on that "hot streak" or what will set it off.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Junior Varsity

may or may not have saved Augie's job... their performance in the regionals may be the deciding factor

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by msu97 View Post
    may or may not have saved Augie's job... their performance in the regionals may be the deciding factor
    Augie not going anywhere, there is nobody out there any better at this time then him. Only thing I could possibly see would be a hitting coach, that is my guess. Hookem