All-American

Default La Grange not in baseball playoffs this year?

Did the LaGrange baseball team not make the playoffs this year? I could not find them in the Region III bracket. Seems like they used to make them every year

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Did the LaGrange baseball team not make the playoffs this year? I could not find them in the Region III bracket. Seems like they used to make them every year
    Per Texas High School Baseball website, they came in 5th in district

http://txhighschoolbaseball.com/4a/21-4a/
    Rockets Never Quit!

All-American

La Grange did not make the playoffs this year for the first time in any many years, hard to believe in a 6 team District and 4 teams making the playoffs that we could not grab one of those spots. Also lost to Smithville at home and away, that has not ever happened that I am aware of. Plenty of talent on this team with most all returning next year, not making the playoffs in La Grange does not sit well with Lep fans.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    La Grange did not make the playoffs this year for the first time in any many years, hard to believe in a 6 team District and 4 teams making the playoffs that we could not grab one of those spots. Also lost to Smithville at home and away, that has not ever happened that I am aware of. Plenty of talent on this team with most all returning next year, not making the playoffs in La Grange does not sit well with Lep fans.
    Almost happened to Sinton. We won our last 4 or 5 games to secure last playoff spot! That would have been our first miss in over 20 years!