Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun fact

Default Fun fact

Texas a&m had more 5 star recruits this year than Texas did rushing yards in their bowl game.

Fire away!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Texas a&m had more 5 star recruits this year than Texas did rushing yards in their bowl game.

Fire away!

ok I'll play.......Charlie Strong has more "Core Values" then Texas had rushing yards in their bowl game.

All-District

Texas a&m had more 5 star recruits is year than Texas did rushing yards in their bowl game.

Fire away!
    Lol how about Bussey saying A&M is gonna rip LSU apart in Tiger Stadium on Thanksgiving?

Talking crap is okay, I personally love it, especially when you're 0-4 against the team and have nothing to ultimately lose, but he'll be the only person at the stadium that night. They don't play until Saturday. At least be educated on what you're talking about before you run your mouth.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    Lol how about Bussey saying A&M is gonna rip LSU apart in Tiger Stadium on Thanksgiving?

Talking crap is okay, I personally love it, especially when you're 0-4 against the team and have nothing to ultimately lose, but he'll be the only person at the stadium that night. They don't play until Saturday. At least be educated on what you're talking about before you run your mouth.
    What the hell you expect from a loser aggy that was not offered by LSU, Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post

Didn't see that but yeah, agreed.

Anyways, the LSU game should be interesting. Lsu (chavis) has really had sumlin's #.... Will be interesting to see if chavis can give A&M an advantage this year....

All-American

Ironically there were no former 5 stars playing in this year's super bowl.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

Quote Originally Posted by PhiI C View Post
    Ironically there were no former 5 stars playing in this year's super bowl.
    Yeah, but there were plenty playing in the college football playoff....

All-American

ATM has had two drunks running the offense for two years, three if you count Stumlin. Just the facts, Saggy. LMAO

Junior Varsity

ATM has had two drunks running the offense for two years, three if you count Stumlin. Just the facts, Saggy. LMAO
    Question - would you rather your quarterback be drunk in a planter at northgate or in the corner of a dark room watching a linebacker do things to a woman she'd rather not have be done?

All-American

Yeah, but there were plenty playing in the college football playoff....
    But none on the A&M team.

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Question - would you rather your quarterback be drunk in a planter at northgate or in the corner of a dark room watching a linebacker do things to a woman she'd rather not have be done?

Don't except hook to answer though....

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    So this stupid ass response makes it ok to do, that's your problem NT. At least the Browns did something to help Manziel, your school just turned the other way for the money he was bring into the school. Not that is down right pathetic, that is what makes all your loser aggy excuses ok in your eyes. LMAO

All-American

Don't except hook to answer though....
    I have no problem to answer, this is facts not something you heard from your friend as you report most of the time. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    I have no problem to answer, this is facts not something you heard from your friend as you report most of the time. Lol.
    You still didn't answer the question jackass

Letterman

You still didn't answer the question jackass
    glad to see hook is still showing his true colors on this message board....