Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Varsity

Hook - lol. You're the grandmaster dragon of the I Hate John Manziel organization.

You've hated him the longest on here. LMFAO. LOl.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Hook - lol. You're the grandmaster dragon of the I Hate John Manziel organization.

You've hated him the longest on here. LMFAO. LOl.
    Yea but I loved watching him play the game even though it was at aggyland, just off the field he was a turd and it finally caught up to him. ATM was part of the problem even if you cannot admit it, out of control Johnny.

Blog Entries

For me I really don't care what pro athletes do in their personal life. It has no effect on me and well, it is their life. They only problem I have with JFF is after all the 'issues' he had at atm he sat down on national tv and lied to America that he would change and dedicate himself to the game. He has done the exact opposite. I think he has the ability to be a very good pro qb but he has to fulfill his commitment to the team and stop with all the extracurricular activities. I am not saying he can't have fun, but you have to know when it's time to play and when it's time to work. Unfourtantely for qbs in the nfl you are working more than you play. And if he doesn't except that then he won't be in this league very long. And if he choses that then that is fine with me. I will still love his days at atm and what he did for the program and how spectacular he was.

With that being said, man it would be awesome to party with him just one time.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

You're backhanded insult towards Texas A&M is what was pathetic.

I think SB mentioned "colleges". Not just A&M. The subject in question, just happened to play at A&M. And, if you don't think A&M's Heisman winner (even more protection should of been given to him to walk the walk) wasn't going out to bars, drinking, smoking then here lies this problem. A&M and other colleges condoned this action (for their stud's) and do turn a blind eye to these kids, cause they win games. Manziels addiction didn't start when he arrived at Cleveland. We all knew he had a substance problem for years.
    YnoT us?

Junior Varsity

ATM was part of the problem even if you cannot admit it, out of control Johnny.
    Was Texas part of Ricky Williams' problem?

All-American

Was Texas part of Ricky Williams' problem?
    Nobody has denied Ricky had a problem, you guys were in denial from day 1 with JFF. Just admit it and move on but you cannot, Lol.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    I think SB mentioned "colleges". Not just A&M. The subject in question, just happened to play at A&M. And, if you don't think A&M's Heisman winner (even more protection should of been given to him to walk the walk) wasn't going out to bars, drinking, smoking then here lies this problem. A&M and other colleges condoned this action (for their stud's) and do turn a blind eye to these kids, cause they win games. Manziels addiction didn't start when he arrived at Cleveland. We all knew he had a substance problem for years.
    Totally agree. Look at Jameis Winston. All of the drama he went through in his career and the school and everyone didn't exactly back him, but they turned a blind eye to what he was doing.

In reality, these are all college kids and it's just a point in their life where they either have to learn to party and what not responsibly. Johnny partied hard, probably harder than any of us and I think I'd be lying if I wouldn't have done the same thing given his opportunity. Some people just don't know how to handle success. Doing it every once in awhile is one thing, but his partying was constant.