Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
I think SB mentioned "colleges". Not just A&M. The subject in question, just happened to play at A&M. And, if you don't think A&M's Heisman winner (even more protection should of been given to him to walk the walk) wasn't going out to bars, drinking, smoking then here lies this problem. A&M and other colleges condoned this action (for their stud's) and do turn a blind eye to these kids, cause they win games. Manziels addiction didn't start when he arrived at Cleveland. We all knew he had a substance problem for years.
Totally agree. Look at Jameis Winston. All of the drama he went through in his career and the school and everyone didn't exactly back him, but they turned a blind eye to what he was doing.

In reality, these are all college kids and it's just a point in their life where they either have to learn to party and what not responsibly. Johnny partied hard, probably harder than any of us and I think I'd be lying if I wouldn't have done the same thing given his opportunity. Some people just don't know how to handle success. Doing it every once in awhile is one thing, but his partying was constant.