Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyler Murray

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Damn sec teams, Lol.

they take recruiting to a different level.......they even out did Strong's cookie cake last weekend. Wish I still had the picture-Ole Miss made a cookie cake for Lodge last weekend that was a Jersey.

All-American

Damn sec teams, Lol.

then I guess there is the Big Ten way of doing it or at least Michigan's way:
    http://www.lostlettermen.com/article...igan-staff-out

Never heard of Michael Dyer and I do not see his name on the Texas roster, I will say you are obsessed with Coach Strong. Dude you need to get a life, you got some Strong problems. Lol
    http://afterthewhistle.sportsblog.co...ecruiting.html
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

All-American

Still do not see him on the Texas roster, also cannot open whatever link you have here.

Link is working for me.

He was on Charlie's roster at Louisville. YOu remember, where he instituted his 'core values'.

-Voltaire

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Link is working for me.

He was on Charlie's roster at Louisville. YOu remember, where he instituted his 'core values'.
    Show me a Texas roster with his name on it, do not give a rats ass about Louisville.

Show me a Texas roster with his name on it, do not give a rats ass about Louisville.
    This is exactly why no one on here takes you seriously. You're just a troll.

-Voltaire

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    This is exactly why no one on here takes you seriously. You're just a troll.
    That is really funny coming from you, the Troll master and know it all guy. LMAO

Junior Varsity

Exactly. You want to point to the past to remind us how good Texas used to be but you won't do the same to evaluate some of the decisions Coach Strong has made using the exact same "principles" that he has enacted at UT.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Exactly. You want to point to the past to remind us how good Texas used to be but you won't do the same to evaluate some of the decisions Coach Strong has made using the exact same "principles" that he has enacted at UT.
    I don't see why ANY top recruit would ever want to play for Coach Strong. I personally have nothing against him. But I know if I'm the no.1 recruit in the country I'm not going somewhere that's one strike and your out when you can go to FSU and literally do whatever you want and get backed by the coach and university while you go and play in the CFP. Whether you like it or not, most top recruits have EXTREMELY big egos and personalities and are used to doing whatever that they want without consequence and I think most programs realize that and that's why there is a bit of leniency unless you get caught trading signed jerseys for tats.

I.E. I know several people who played at big time D1 programs who smoked pot very often because the coaching staff would tell them when they were getting tested. I've heard of team tattoo artists, and special hotlines for players to call if anything happens that isn't the police. These things do exist and I'm sure many of you think they are somewhat farfetched, but things like this do exist. I know it's different depending on what type of player you are, but I always got along with and was much more coachable with coaches that related to me and didn't see themselves as someone I have to be on my guard around 24/7. No earrings Charlie? It's 2015.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    I don't see why ANY top recruit would ever want to play for Coach Strong. I personally have nothing against him. But I know if I'm the no.1 recruit in the country I'm not going somewhere that's one strike and your out when you can go to FSU and literally do whatever you want and get backed by the coach and university while you go and play in the CFP. Whether you like it or not, most top recruits have EXTREMELY big egos and personalities and are used to doing whatever that they want without consequence and I think most programs realize that and that's why there is a bit of leniency unless you get caught trading signed jerseys for tats.

I.E. I know several people who played at big time D1 programs who smoked pot very often because the coaching staff would tell them when they were getting tested. I've heard of team tattoo artists, and special hotlines for players to call if anything happens that isn't the police. These things do exist and I'm sure many of you think they are somewhat farfetched, but things like this do exist. I know it's different depending on what type of player you are, but I always got along with and was much more coachable with coaches that related to me and didn't see themselves as someone I have to be on my guard around 24/7. No earrings Charlie? It's 2015.
    Wow, just wow. Pretty unbeleiveable, Lol

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    NT is back , still obsessed with Coach Strong. I think you need to seek real help soon, LMAO

All-District

Wow, just wow. Pretty unbeleiveable, Lol
    Lol being only a year and a half removed from college I know it probably sounds crazy to you older guys, but ask Saggy, I'm sure he knows. The common day D1 athlete for a good program can just about do whatever the hell they want and being totally honest I would definitely choose that over having to make sure I didn't cuss or accidentally leave an earring in at Texas and getting kicked off the team.

All-American

Lol being only a year and a half removed from college I know it probably sounds crazy to you older guys, but ask Saggy, I'm sure he knows. The common day D1 athlete for a good program can just about do whatever the hell they want and being totally honest I would definitely choose that over having to make sure I didn't cuss or accidentally leave an earring in at Texas and getting kicked off the team.
    Now that explains a lot, to each his own . Good luck in the real world, Lol

Junior Varsity

NT is back , still obsessed with Coach Strong. I think you need to seek real help soon, LMAO
    I offer facts and ask for your opinion and you just deflect and insult.

So pathetic hook - so pathetic.