Thread: Kyler Murray

Junior Varsity

Nice deflection.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Oh, dear sweet irony.

Brian Bennett ✔ @BennettESPN
    Follow
    Bielema: I love when I hear about these programs that have five goals posted up. And No. 1 is No Guns. Well, no s---.
    1:48 PM - 12 Jan 2015 Louisville, KY, United States
    82 RETWEETS 43 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite
    And Mac chimes in from Pot heaven tcu, get a freaking life. Every college program has it's problems, some coaches are trying to change it and get bashed in the process. Keep showing us your freaking ignorance. Lol

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Nice deflection.
    Fit's you perfectly, Lol

Junior Varsity

You're at your best when you're at a loss for words. Eat 'em up.

And the reason you're at a loss for words is because you're ignorant about the subject. LOL.

All-American

You're at your best when you're at a loss for words. Eat 'em up.

And the reason you're at a loss for words is because you're ignorant about the subject. LOL.
    OK SMART ASS, tell me why you want to talk **** about a coach trying to change the culture at his school. Cannot wait to hear your spin, give us your ignorant ass response. Lol

Lol.... I can't wait til NSD. No matter what happens, there's gonna be some legit **** talking. If kyler sticks with A&M, I'm sure we'll hear about how short he is or lack of arm strength like before. But boy if he flips, you better believe he's the #1 dual threat qb in the nation.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Lol.... I can't wait til NSD. No matter what happens, there's gonna be some legit **** talking. If kyler sticks with A&M, I'm sure we'll hear about how short he is or lack of arm strength like before. But boy if he flips, you better believe he's the #1 dual threat qb in the nation.

All that is what was being said up until a week ago about Murray. For years the horns have trashed Kevin Murray and recently Kyler but hey maybe they are willing to forgive and forget....Good for them.

If Aggies get him great if not- then coach up the kids you have.

I'm surprised the Aggies weren't looking at a second QB all along. Not because of a possible flip but because MLB has always been an option just like it was a few seasons ago with K. Stewart.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I have said before just like what I said about Malik, no matter how many stars are next to your name you still have to prove it on the field. From what I have seen of Murray he is a lot like Manziel , can he have the same success remains to be seen. Hell he may never see the football field, Lol

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    no matter how many stars are next to your name you still have to prove it on the field

Amen to this. They can't all be Five Stars and with the talent in this state they can't all go to Texas just like they all can't all go to A&M.

Junior Varsity

OK SMART ASS, tell me why you want to talk **** about a coach trying to change the culture at his school. Cannot wait to hear your spin, give us your ignorant ass response. Lol
    I've not talked **** about Coach Strong. I just find him to be highly hypocritical with regards to his "core values". He told Zach Gentry he would not recruit another QB but engages Murray and Locksley. He tells Murray that he'll start next year. I don't know this, but I would imagine that he told Swoopes and the redshirt that the best player would play. That's two instances of breaking the "honesty" clause. You already know that he accepted the transfer RB from Auburn who had an affinity for guns and drugs at Louisville after getting kicked out of his last two schools. Surely you'll agree that Coach Strong added him to the roster because of his athleticism.

I like that he's hypocritical and don't mind it at all. I'm just doing this to remind you that Coach Strong's "core values" doesn't make him any better than anyone else although that's what you told us. Moreover, based on your athletic prowess, those values can bend.

All-American

I've not talked **** about Coach Strong. I just find him to be highly hypocritical with regards to his "core values". He told Zach Gentry he would not recruit another QB but engages Murray and Locksley. He tells Murray that he'll start next year. I don't know this, but I would imagine that he told Swoopes and the redshirt that the best player would play. That's two instances of breaking the "honesty" clause. You already know that he accepted the transfer RB from Auburn who had an affinity for guns and drugs at Louisville after getting kicked out of his last two schools. Surely you'll agree that Coach Strong added him to the roster because of his athleticism.

I like that he's hypocritical and don't mind it at all. I'm just doing this to remind you that Coach Strong's "core values" doesn't make him any better than anyone else although that's what you told us. Moreover, based on your athletic prowess, those values can bend.
    NT all you are reporting is rumors about what Coach Strong is saying, you cannot be that stupid to beleive everything you hear as facts but I could be wrong with you. Your reporting what he is saying like you heard it first hand, half of what you call facts are not worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with. LMAO

Junior Varsity

NT all you are reporting is rumors about what Coach Strong is saying, you cannot be that stupid to beleive everything you hear as facts but I could be wrong with you. Your reporting what he is saying like you heard it first hand, half of what you call facts are not worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with. LMAO
    What about Michael Dyer - the Auburn transfer? He broke every core value but found a spot on the roster. Quite hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

All-American

What about Michael Dyer - the Auburn transfer? He broke every core value but found a spot on the roster. Quite hypocritical, wouldn't you say?
    Never heard of Michael Dyer and I do not see his name on the Texas roster, I will say you are obsessed with Coach Strong. Dude you need to get a life, you got some Strong problems. Lol

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    Plenty of kids troll these days. About a month ago 5* athlete Donte Jackson was on UGA's campus and he posted a pic of him actually wearing an UGA jersey, not just the jersey. Well, he committed to LSU the other day.

I'm not saying there aren't a lot of kids who take their visits because they are legit interested, but there's also a LOT who do it just because it's a free trip and this time in their life is a once in a lifetime experience.

I don't follow A&M recruiting so I don't know how hard his commit is, I'm speaking in general, not just Kyler Murray. I follow LSU's recruiting pretty die-hard and there are a ton of kids who are hard LSU commits going on trips with other LSU commits just to go. LSU also usually hosts about 10 kids who are hard commits to Bama every year when they play each other in Baton Rouge.
    Now this is trolling: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/aub...-auburn-visit/

Murray I think is weighing options as to where can he win a starting job.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    Now this is trolling: http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/aub...-auburn-visit/

Murray I think is weighing options as to where can he win a starting job.
    Damn sec teams, Lol.