Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyler Murray

Default Kyler Murray

Did anyone else see his tweet about 20 minutes ago of a UT jersey? Uh oh!!

Junior Varsity

I'd be more concerned with where he lands in the MLB draft...

he will be excited and post the jersey they have at the next school he visits...

let them enjoy the process...

All-District

The jersey doesn't mean anything. Kids usually get to put on a jersey every time they visit. Wouldn't read into it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Did anyone else see his tweet about 20 minutes ago of a UT jersey? Uh oh!!
    He isn't Charlie's caliber of a QB at all. Don't get me wrong, he is sweet. Will be success in a system that suits him. Just not what Charlie wants back there. Plus, I'd rather Kyler chunks it to #4 at A&M.
    YnoT us?

All-American

made the trip down with Lodge.

Maybe they went for the cookie cake and the HEB chips?
    Last edited by NastySlot; 01-21-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by msu97 View Post
    I'd be more concerned with where he lands in the MLB draft...

he will be excited and post the jersey they have at the next school he visits...

let them enjoy the process...
    Didn't say he shouldn't enjoy the process!!! Just wondering what everyone thought about it!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Didn't say he shouldn't enjoy the process!!! Just wondering what everyone thought about it!

Like someone said I am more concerned with the MLB draft. He has done a great job so far of pitching A&M to other recruits.

Know the Aggie have a former Texas H.S QB now playing in Louisiana high on the 16 list. Who knows?

Not concerned at all. I think he's trolling longhorn faithful.

Ketchum's drastic change of heart is awesome though. Few months ago he was ragging on murray and murray tweeted at him to keep his name out his mouth.... But now that murray is Austin, the town is 'buzzing' LOL

Starter

AS a huge Longhorn fan , I still see Kyler signing with A&M along with a hoard of other top recruits giving A&M a top 4 recruiting class for 2015. I do think this visit is more about his Dad Kevin Murray and the relationship he has with Watson. Rumors that Kyler's Dad is not exactly thrilled about the Coaching staff at A&M might be true. For Texas they need to be very careful here as they may lose their prize QB recruit Gentry who Harbaugh is going to visit this week.

Junior Varsity

I do think this visit is more about his Dad Kevin Murray and the relationship he has with Watson.
    I think Shawn Watson is the exact reason why Kyler and Lodge would not pick Texas. Coach Watson's offense is very vanilla compared to others in the state.

I think this visit was out of common courtesy to Coach Strong from Kevin Murray. Coach Strong has pandered to them, as has everyone, from the get go and this was the Murray's agreeing to see just what they have to offer.

Junior Varsity

So Harbaugh visted Gentry yesterday and convinced him to take a trip to Michigan. All the while, Texas was rolling out the red carpet to another QB in Kyler Murray.

In the meantime, Gentry has been scrubbing UT stuff from his twitter feed and horn insiders are expecting him to flip to Michigan after this weekend.

Sure is going to be interesting on the 40 acres if Kyler reaffirms his commitment and Gentry signs with the blue and maize.

Since gentry was supposed to be the only qb commit for this class....

All-American

Going to be even more interesting when Murray signs his Pro baseball contract, that will leave atm with one scholarship QB unless you count the walk on they put on scholarship. Lol

Starter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Going to be even more interesting when Murray signs his Pro baseball contract, that will leave atm with one scholarship QB unless you count the walk on they put on scholarship. Lol

Bet that walk-on can pass for more than 60 yards in a game unlike somebody.
    Henderson Lions & Texas A&M Aggies!!!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Lion70 View Post
    Bet that walk-on can pass for more than 60 yards in a game unlike somebody.
    I sure hope so, I have never been high on him. Just saying with Hill gone, it could get very interesting at both schools at QB if Murray goes baseball. Lol