Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-District

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    As an Aggie fan, I ma not too upset about it though. I saw him play firsthand and he didn't do anything. We whipped his but all night long. He's a headcase and begs for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a bust.
    He DOMINATED in the all-star game he played in and definitely was the best DL on the field in that game. I will agree this kid is SO wishy-washy on what he wants to do though and that's a big red flag in my eyes.

All-American

As an Aggie fan, I ma not too upset about it though. I saw him play firsthand and he didn't do anything. We whipped his but all night long. He's a headcase and begs for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a bust.
    And if he signed with your aggys will you have the same opinion, just curious.

Yea he kinda kicked ass on the UA All-Star Game. I understand Mack's performance in the high school game coach mentioned. You can scheme against a player like that and make them look bad. MEANING, College coaches can do the same thing. Now if he overcomes that scheme... then you have a bad ass on your hands no matter how flighty he might seem.

Top Tier D-lineman are more rare than Top Tier QBs. I'd take a chance on him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Nope. I even told a good buddy of mine the same thing. If we get them then good for us. I wont be going crazy bc he signed with us, but just by watching him in person and hearing what his coaches had to say about him and how he has gone about this recruiting I feel like he will be more of a head case than someone who will dominate. I feel like in 5 years we will look back and say man this guy was the 8th best recruit in the united states? maybe I am dead wrong, but it's just my opiniion. Hell after we played them he was still 100% commited to Atm and I told several people I wasnt impressed at aall.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    Yea he kinda kicked ass on the UA All-Star Game. I understand Mack's performance in the high school game coach mentioned. You can scheme against a player like that and make them look bad. MEANING, College coaches can do the same thing. Now if he overcomes that scheme... then you have a bad ass on your hands no matter how flighty he might seem.

Top Tier D-lineman are more rare than Top Tier QBs. I'd take a chance on him.

His biggest problem is he takes plays off. He only goes hard when he needs too. It will be interesting if that translates well into the next level. And TBH we really didn't scheme too muchg against him. In fact in the 4th quarter our line and rb would come back to the sideline and tell us to run AT him bc he was gassed from being whipped up on all game.

All-American

Nope. I even told a good buddy of mine the same thing. If we get them then good for us. I wont be going crazy bc he signed with us, but just by watching him in person and hearing what his coaches had to say about him and how he has gone about this recruiting I feel like he will be more of a head case than someone who will dominate. I feel like in 5 years we will look back and say man this guy was the 8th best recruit in the united states? maybe I am dead wrong, but it's just my opiniion. Hell after we played them he was still 100% commited to Atm and I told several people I wasnt impressed at aall.
    You could very well be correct but if he comes to Texas he will have to earn his playing time on the field, after you sign on the dotted line you are all Coach Strongs. Just ask Malik about his first Texas workout, you just become another player. No special treatment after NSD, just the way it is at Texas right now.

Junior Varsity

I will say that I hope he signs with Texas A&M, but I will also say that attention whores such as hisself seldom work out in college. If he comes to A&M, I hope he's a star.

You could very well be correct but if he comes to Texas he will have to earn his playing time on the field, after you sign on the dotted line you are all Coach Strongs. Just ask Malik about his first Texas workout, you just become another player. No special treatment after NSD, just the way it is at Texas right now.
    You are such a blowhard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    If he buys in to strong's system he has the talent to be great. I just don't know if he has IT to become the 8th best player in the country like he is projected to be.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by new taiton View Post
    i will say that i hope he signs with texas a&m, but i will also say that attention whores such as hisself seldom work out in college. If he comes to a&m, i hope he's a star.

You are such a blowhard.
    kma, *******.

Junior Varsity

You're a troll and a blowhard.

All the Texas insiders admitted that Murray was "guranteed" the starting job at Texas next year when Coach Strong met with the Murrays last week.

Then you spout this crap about having to "earn his playing time". I guess it's just like his core values - it all depends on how good the player in question is.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    You're a troll and a blowhard.

All the Texas insiders admitted that Murray was "guranteed" the starting job at Texas next year when Coach Strong met with the Murrays last week.

Then you spout this crap about having to "earn his playing time". I guess it's just like his core values - it all depends on how good the player in question is.
    NT you really need to get out more, you just living on them web sites. You have to be the dumbest person in the world to believe half the **** on those web sites, really get help soon. Lol

All-District

4* CB Holton Hill announcing today. It will either be UT, A&M or LSU. I'm assuming it will be UT at this point. LSU already has three very highly rated corners in this class. If UT picks up the commitment then they'll move to 9th in the rankings, ahead of A&M.

Daylon drops UT again.... LOL

and the boyd flipping rumors are getting heavier by the minute.... Lots of talk going on among recruits. Also, Texas has offered another 2015 DB

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Daylon drops UT again.... LOL

and the boyd flipping rumors are getting heavier by the minute.... Lots of talk going on among recruits. Also, Texas has offered another 2015 DB
    Lot of kool aid going around on Aggie sites. Hope it has substance. My BAS could use it

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    Lot of kool aid going around on Aggie sites. Hope it has substance. My BAS could use it
    Latest on Boyd:

http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...-m-aggies-flip