Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by FB-fanatic View Post

With less than 24 hours until signing day, these kids could commit and flip at least two more times.

Blog Entries

Rumor has it that Mack is going to ATM. And ATM just got a huge flip from Bussey at running back
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Rumor has it that Mack is going to ATM. And ATM just got a huge flip from Bussey at running back
    Rumor is also Mack likes to change his mind a time or two, LOl.

Junior Varsity

Rumor is also Mack likes to change his mind a time or two, LOl.
    Same rumor holds true with Boyd.....LOl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Same rumor holds true with Boyd.....LOl
    Well Boyd came out last night and said he is still 100% committed to Texas. He even said he would love to play with Josh walker at ATM but he chose Texas and will hold that commitment. Mack on the other hand has changed his times more than a woman on what to wear in the mornings.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

It'll all be done tomorrow

Daylon commits to A&M

Gig'em

All-District

This kid is a huge chode. "At this time, I'll be taking my talents to Texas A&M University", he isn't Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    This kid is a huge chode. "At this time, I'll be taking my talents to Texas A&M University", he isn't Lebron.
    Chode lol

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post

unfortunately he is and so are many (not all) of these kids. They are what we have made them. They are selected to play in All American Games played on TV, given ratings stars, followed on Twitter, we have sites created to follow their recruitment and decisions, "wine and dine" on visits, and made promises- so it goes to their heads. I don't twitter and I can't believe the number that do and follow these kids........but those that do, well they deserved to be trolled.

Now like our buddy Hook says it's put up or shut time (something like that)....now they have to produce.

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    unfortunately he is and so are many (not all) of these kids. They are what we have made them. They are selected to play in All American Games played on TV, given ratings stars, followed on Twitter, we have sites created to follow their recruitment and decisions, "wine and dine" on visits, and made promises- so it goes to their heads. I don't twitter and I can't believe the number that do and follow these kids........but those that do, well they deserved to be trolled.

Now like our buddy Hook says it's put up or shut time (something like that)....now they have to produce.
    Agree