Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Varsity

Murray being committed to a&m may have something to do with Hill's decision to leave. Maybe not. Allen showed why he will be the future of the Aggies. Murray struggled against the top recruits in the nation in the UA game. He couldn't get to the edge even with his speed and missed on his throws. Baseball would be a good choice for him now. He can always come back and play college football if baseball doesn't work out.
    I didn't watch the game, but I find it incredibly hard to accurately critique a quarterback in an all star game that has practiced with his "team" four times. Outside of elementary routes and scrambling after play breakdowns, I'm not quite sure how "impressive" a QB in an all star game can be.

At the end of the day, the kid is 42-0 in high school. I imagine that he will be just fine in college.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    I didn't watch the game, but I find it incredibly hard to accurately critique a quarterback in an all star game that has practiced with his "team" four times. Outside of elementary routes and scrambling after play breakdowns, I'm not quite sure how "impressive" a QB in an all star game can be.

At the end of the day, the kid is 42-0 in high school. I imagine that he will be just fine in college.
    I watched a little it was what it was an all star game. I think he completed about half his passes and had a pick.( both picks in the game were of off tips). I think the Auburn commit had good stats with a long TD.

I do believe watching the game the D-lines dominated for both teams.

I found it pretty impressive that Murray is the first kid to play in both UA all star games for baseball and football.