Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aggie fans

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkas_Willy View Post
    Well, I went to UT so not an issue there but it is funny to me that as soon as somebody brings up a " hey lets compare Programs with facts" the come back is T-shirt fan or you didn't go to this college or that..lol... So, with your logic should only X NFL players/coaches be allowed to be fans of the NFL? SOOOOO again lets compare programs UT and atm . 10 years ago? not quite and remember we shoulda played for it in 08 and we did play for it in 09. When did atm last play for anything?
    Lets hear about your experience as a student.

Junior Varsity

Just for fun... Why don't you Aggie fans put up yalls over all record, yalls recored vs UT, your Conference titles compared to TEXAS and your NC compared to TEXAS... You wont do it because it isn't even close AND you know it. TEXAS will rebuild and win another NC before yall ever even finish higher then 3rd in the SEC. ATM has never been GREAT and NEVER WILL BE!!!! Mark it down
    Series - Texas leads 76-37
    Last Meeting - Texas won 27-25
    Largest Win - Texas 48-0
    Longest Win Streak - Texas 10 games
    Texas has more national champioships that Texas A&M
    Texas has more conference titles than Texas A&M
    Texas has a better overall record than Texas A&M

This doesn't hurt me one iota to say.

Texas was good. That's a fact. So - congrats on being good in years past.

Blog Entries

Well, I went to UT so not an issue there but it is funny to me that as soon as somebody brings up a " hey lets compare Programs with facts" the come back is T-shirt fan or you didn't go to this college or that..lol... So, with your logic should only X NFL players/coaches be allowed to be fans of the NFL? SOOOOO again lets compare programs UT and atm . 10 years ago? not quite and remember we shoulda played for it in 08 and we did play for it in 09. When did atm last play for anything?
    Yall shouldnt have played for it in 08 lol. Yall lost to Tech.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

Practice Squad

And OU lost to us but got to go play for the title.... And we lost to Tech at Tech but anyway . Tell me when atm has even been close, even been in the conversation?

Blog Entries

And OU lost to us but got to go play for the title.... And we lost to Tech at Tech but anyway . Tell me when atm has even been close, even been in the conversation?
    There is a rule. If you lose to Tech in anything you don't deserve a shot at the natty. If atm beats LSU in 2012 they are playing for one. Id say thats pretty close. I am just curious why you even started this thread? What warranted this idiotic tantrum you are on? You are making yourself look like a jackass. Especially since Texas has been mediocre the last 6 years. Hell yall dumped water on your coach for beating Rice!

You and big country ought to tell us all about your experiences as students at Texas

Junior Varsity

I am just curious why you even started this thread?
    Because Texas has no momentum and he wants to feel good. They're in the most unstable conference in all of college football where a former college football doormat and a former mid-major are currently the top dogs. The same conference that has a chicken$hit commissioner that kept them out of the first ever playoffs, which has set a precedent. He knows Texas is graduating a ton of kids and Coach Strong is kicking off the rest and the talent level is going drop substantially.

So, in order to make himself feel better, he starts a thread aimed at a fanbase that "his" team doesn't play anymore and thats in a totally seperate conference in order to remind them how good "his" team used to be. He thinks that we cannot be optimistic because "we haven't ever won anything".

All-American

Willy, Good luck with these aggys. They are so proud to be in the sec, 5th,6th and 7th place in their own division. You know the greatest conference in football untill the playoffs kicked in, now they have to actually win it on the field and not just in the media. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Willy, Good luck with these aggys. They are so proud to be in the sec, 5th,6th and 7th place in their own division. You know the greatest conference in football untill the playoffs kicked in, now they have to actually win it on the field and not just in the media. LMAO
    Howd the SEC do compared to the big 12?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    No championship by either, Nuff said. Lol

No championship by either, Nuff said. Lol
    You didn't answer the question

Junior Varsity

No - we're just proud to be aggies win, lose, or tie.

He's more than welcome to lob rocks from his glass house, just don't get mad when we throw them back.
    Last edited by New Taiton; 01-09-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Again, he is the one that brought it up out of the blue with no one saying anything about Texas. He started talking all the noise. And don't bring up confrences when your conference won 1 game lol. The SEC won 7...

Junior Varsity

And don't bring up confrences when your conference won 1 game lol. The SEC won 7...
    Is this true? Only one Big 12 team won a bowl game?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Well let's see, most feel the sec west is the real sec and that side went 2-5 with the top 5 teams all getting beat. Big 12 went 2-5 with its best team winning their bowl game against supposedly one of the best sec teams in the west, so personally nothing to brag out from either conference if you ask me but I am sure you can twist it to make you feel better about the sec. Lol .