Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggie fans

Practice Squad

Default Aggie fans

I have never seen a program that goes 11-2 , 9-4, 8-5 and their fans feel so AWESOME finishing 5-6th in their conference and thinking things are looking up...LIKE NCship UP. To me yall are getting worse every year. Strange to me

Why do you think we feel awesome? I think we smell of rat sh8t. Inexcusable to perform like we did this past season. I have NEVER felt liek walking out of an A&M game as much as I did the ones that I paid good money to go see and they laid a big fat turd. Freaking Five Star recruits acting like its the first time they have seen a football. You were not including me in your statement.

Nor are you including me. Awful season that ended with a little promise as we see the future (Kyle Allen), a refreshing bowl win, and a coup against a division rival by taking their elite DC. It's a little sour recently with the recent commits to texas and Alabama that were long assumed to be Ags. There is a difference in being delusional with Kool-Aid about an average team and being excited about a promising future.

BTW, the OP writes smack talk like a 12 year old

All-American

A&M did win the College Football National Championship in 1939.

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkas_Willy View Post
    I have never seen a program that goes 11-2 , 9-4, 8-5 and their fans feel so AWESOME finishing 5-6th in their conference and thinking things are looking up...LIKE NCship UP. To me yall are getting worse every year. Strange to me
    could be worse...I know of a fan base that is buying into 6-7 (5-4 conf) is an improvement from 8-5 (7-2)the previous year.

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    could be worse...I know of a fan base that is buying into 6-7 (5-4 conf) is an improvement from 8-5 (7-2)the previous year.
    This is about the dumbest post I've seen in a while. If that's the way you're looking at it, there's no use in getting into a discussion about it.

LOL.

Johnny won 11 games on his own. The team overall is much better now and only improving.

Recruiting is getting better and better and that will translate to better performances.

Whats wrong with being optimistic?

2012 Aggies were arguably the best team in College football at the end of the season.
    2013 Aggies were a big disappointment in JFF last year.
    2014 Aggies were expected to be in a rebuilding year. They finished 8-5 with a good win at Auburn and bowl win vs. Couch Burners.
    2015 Aggies will have higher expectations. Less than 10 wins will be disappointing.

Next.
    Carthage Bulldogs

2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022

9 X State Football Champs

Eh, horn fans believe all it takes is calling Aggies delusional and inferior and nothing will change. If A&M wins the conference or a Natty, I think their collective heads will explode trying to find a way to minimize it. Here's hoping it happens and soon!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLions View Post
    This is about the dumbest post I've seen in a while. If that's the way you're looking at it, there's no use in getting into a discussion about it.
    that post wasnt any dumber than the creator of this threa. lol he just came out of left field and made an idiotic statement.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by oldtownag View Post
    2012 Aggies were arguably the best team in College football at the end of the season.
    2013 Aggies were a big disappointment in JFF last year.
    2014 Aggies were expected to be in a rebuilding year. They finished 8-5 with a good win at Auburn and bowl win vs. Couch Burners.
    2015 Aggies will have higher expectations. Less than 10 wins will be disappointing.

Next.
    10 wins won't be easy.

Week 0: Arizona State I think is maybe 50/50, anything can happen in that first game of the year.
    Week 1: Ball State- Win
    Week 2: Nevada- Win
    Week 3: at Arkansas - I'm going with Arkansas because they have A&M at home.
    Week 4: Mississippi St. - Win
    Week 6: Alabama - loss
    Week 7: at Ole Miss - loss
    Week 8: South Carolina - Win
    Week 9: Auburn - Win
    Week 10: Western Carolina - Win
    Week 11: at Vandy - Win
    Week 12: at LSU - loss

Those are just my opinion, but I don't see A&M with Kyle Allen or Murray winning 10 games.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    10 wins won't be easy.

Week 0: Arizona State I think is maybe 50/50, anything can happen in that first game of the year.
    Week 1: Ball State- Win
    Week 2: Nevada- Win
    Week 3: at Arkansas - I'm going with Arkansas because they have A&M at home.
    Week 4: Mississippi St. - Win
    Week 6: Alabama - loss
    Week 7: at Ole Miss - loss
    Week 9: Auburn - Win
    Week 12: at LSU - loss

Those are just my opinion, but I don't see A&M with Kyle Allen or Murray winning 10 games.
    not sure if it will change your pick (Arky is going to be tough next season)...but the Arkansas/A&M game is played in Arlington.

Without really thinking about it or figuring out what these teams will have next year, here's my prediction:

Week 0: Arizona State - Win
    Week 1: Ball State - Win
    Week 2: Nevada - Win
    Week 3: Arkansas - Loss
    Week 4: Mississippi St. - Loss
    Week 6: Alabama - Loss
    Week 7: at Ole Miss - Win
    Week 9: Auburn - Loss
    Week 12: at LSU - Win

8-4??

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    not sure if it will change your pick (Arky is going to be tough next season)...but the Arkansas/A&M game is played in Arlington.
    Definitely forgot about that game being played there. I think it will be a good game and will certainly measure just how good A&M is though.

Saggy, are you thinking next year is the one that you guys finally take down LSU? Lol, the Tigers QB play really couldn't be any worse than what it was this year.

Alabama is at Kyle also.