Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    All-American

Better check out the Brownwood Examiner.com ... looks like UT is losing their QB to Howard Payne U.

All-American

Good to see all you aggys are concerned, I am hearing great things out of atm as well. Maybe with the new DC you guys might finish higher than 5th in your division, Lol. Hookem.

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLion73 View Post
    Better check out the Brownwood Examiner.com ... looks like UT is losing their QB to Howard Payne U.
    Poor Howard Payne. They drew the short straw I guess.
    YnoT us?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Bad week for Coach Strong last week.

Tim Irvin - gone
    John Burt - gone
    Louis Brown - gone (decommits on his official visit - lol)
    Ronnie Major - won't get in because of grades
    Devante Davis - will visit Auburn (Tim Irvin is his host - will be......gone)
    Devonaire Clarington - grade risk

and last but not least to round out a crappy week -

Louisville is being sued by a former player who was beat in Coach Strong's lockeroom and the trial begins today. As a result of this beating, he sustained an eye injury that does not allow him to play football anymore. The player accuses Coach Strong of not fulfilling scholarship promises (core value: honesty). Whatever the outcome, Coach Strong will be testafying in this case and will put a total damper on the end of a wild recruiting season.

Spin away...
    O no this is so bad, how will Texas ever compete without these players. I am sure Strong is shaking in his boots, LMAO.

Junior Varsity

O no this is so bad, how will Texas ever compete without these players. I am sure Strong is shaking in his boots, LMAO.
    There's that spin we were hoping for.

Lol.

Junior Varsity

how will Texas ever compete without these players
    I initially laughed at your sarcasm, but, this is a great and valid question.

Texas has whiffed on everyone but Malik and Deandre, they're graduating tons of defensive talent, they're transferring OL with no OT committed that doesn't have grade problems, and they've pinned their hope on a redshirt freshman QB. They had limited talent on the offense (outside of the RB's) and aren't bringing in anyone elite to fill the gaps.

Do you know the answer to how they'll compete or are we going to get your entitled speil about how "we're Texas" and we'll always be good, blah blah blah?

I initially laughed at your sarcasm, but, this is a great and valid question.

Texas has whiffed on everyone but Malik and Deandre, they're graduating tons of defensive talent, they're transferring OL with no OT committed that doesn't have grade problems, and they've pinned their hope on a redshirt freshman QB. They had limited talent on the offense (outside of the RB's) and aren't bringing in anyone elite to fill the gaps.

Do you know the answer to how they'll compete or are we going to get your entitled speil about how "we're Texas" and we'll always be good, blah blah blah?
    I said something similar earlier.

They are losing some nfl caliber talent on that defense and the recruiting the last couple of years hasn't been that good.

They are already offensively challenged. They almost have to have a miraculous turnaround at QB.

I seriously could see a major letdown next year unless they get a huge lift from the QB position. TCU brings back everyone. Baylor just needs to find another QB to plug in and briles doesn't have much trouble w that.
    I think UT is again looking at 3rd or 4th at best. And if they have another meltdown at QB, I don't think the defensive talent will be here to keep their head above water. It could seriously be a 4 or 5 win season.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

All-American

It's OK , Texas will survive even with the terrible recruiting class. LMAO at little brother so worried about the Horns, even more amazing that your aggys have done nothing in your three years in the sec. I guess you guys will be shooting for last place next year, just improving from last year. Lol

Junior Varsity

Lol. Dumbest post of the day nominee.

It's OK , Texas will survive even with the terrible recruiting class.
    Of course you'll survive. They're not going to shut the program down.

LMAO at little brother so worried about the Horns,
    Lol. Most ironic post of the day. Remember your ramblings from the John Manziel era? Lol.

even more amazing that your aggys have done nothing in your three years in the sec
    As far as Texas is concerned, we were going to get pummeled anyway. Instead, we have totally changed the landscape in Texas by making Texas the arguably the third most desirable school in the state behind us and Baylor.

I guess you guys will be shooting for last place next year, just improving from last year. Lol
    Yes. We will improve our position from this year by being worse next year. That makes all the sense in the world.

Lol at your nonsense.

Junior Varsity

Why post that weak smack instead of answering the question as to how Texas will compete?

All-American

Good to see you finally realize your aggys suck year in and year out, middle of the pack Big 12 and now the bottom of the sec. LMAO

Why post that weak smack instead of answering the question as to how Texas will compete?
    LOL you oughta know by now that hook never has anything intelligent to say. At least bigcountry tried

All-American

It is truly amazing that saggy and nt can talk some much **** about Texas and their school ATM has never won ****, just goes to show how freaking ignorant you two really are. Keep on talking **** because your team sucks now and forever, LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    It is truly amazing that saggy and nt can talk some much **** about Texas and their school ATM has never won ****, just goes to show how freaking ignorant you two really are. Keep on talking **** because your team sucks now and forever, LMAO.
    still waiting for hook to say something intelligent

Starter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    dude your team won one NC since 1969. Yall haven't exactly won a lot. 6-7 and got embarrassed by Arkansas and your talking crap. Wow bravo you are delusional.
    Henderson Lions & Texas A&M Aggies!!!!