Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Weird how your sources are legit but mine aren't
    And your surprised, all you report are rumors. No inside source, just hear say. The longhorn and aggy message boards are for you guys ignorant enough to pay for their rumors, you just to dumb to figure it out. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    And your surprised, all you report are rumors. No inside source, just hear say. The longhorn and aggy message boards are for you guys ignorant enough to pay for their rumors, you just to dumb to figure it out. Lol
    Well hook, at least I know the difference between your/you're and to/too.....

But I'm the ignorant one.... :/

Junior Varsity

Hey Hook -

Coach Strong will be involved in his 3rd concurrent lawsuit as OSU has decided to sue Coach Wickline and will have to subpoena Coach Strong and Coach Watson for testimony to see who is lying and who is not.

Coach Wickline told OSU he was going to Texas to become the OC - if he made a lateral move as an OL coach, his contract stipulated he would owe OSU roughly $600k. Surely Coach Strong didn't hire a liar. Because you told us how much moral this Coach Strong cat was than every other coach in the country.

Anyway, Coaches Strong and Watson will be questioned as to who was the final play caller. I've seen a tweet from another reporter that said he'd rather pay the $600k than admit to calling the 2014 Texas offense. Lol.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Hey Hook -

Coach Strong will be involved in his 3rd concurrent lawsuit as OSU has decided to sue Coach Wickline and will have to subpoena Coach Strong and Coach Watson for testimony to see who is lying and who is not.

Coach Wickline told OSU he was going to Texas to become the OC - if he made a lateral move as an OL coach, his contract stipulated he would owe OSU roughly $600k. Surely Coach Strong didn't hire a liar. Because you told us how much moral this Coach Strong cat was than every other coach in the country.

Anyway, Coaches Strong and Watson will be questioned as to who was the final play caller. I've seen a tweet from another reporter that said he'd rather pay the $600k than admit to calling the 2014 Texas offense. Lol.
    Loser aggy troll, butt hurt at the finest. Lol

Junior Varsity

here's an idea stop making excuses and try to own up for your problem's instead of dodging them
    This is an exact quote from you. Why don't you impress us with how smart you are instead of insulting me everytime I ask you a legitimate question that is currently happening on the 40 acres? What do you say ol Hook - start defending and guit deflecting.

Do you not understand that while you may think you have some inside source, you telling us is hearsay, also.

I really do hope you are just a professional troll because if not, you are just not a very smart person.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Do you not understand that while you may think you have some inside source, you telling us is hearsay, also.

I really do hope you are just a professional troll because if not, you are just not a very smart person.
    Wow the pot calling the kettle black, look in the mirror you troll. Lol

Wow the pot calling the kettle black, look in the mirror you troll. Lol
    Are you always this stupid? Or just on 3adl?

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Are you always this stupid? Or just on 3adl?
    I think he always is. I know most of La Grange can't stand the man either........just what i've heard from some folks

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    I think he always is. I know most of La Grange can't stand the man either........just what i've heard from some folks
    Yes, only ignorant ass people like yourself. Lol.

All-District

Another stupid post by NT, do you really think all signees at all colleges will be suited up. He'll even your school kicked 9 players off last year, this came from one of the players dad who's son got kicked off. Also FYI- he told me there were a number other players that should have been kicked off also however they were all more important to the team, so go ahead and give us your spin. I am sure you will dodge it and point to Texas issues, your such a Texas troll. Pathetic but normal coming from loser aggy nation, LMAO.
    It's different when another coach comes in, Strong cleaned house to make a point and show everyone he's the boss and won't put up with any bullcrap, a lot of people didn't think his resume was good enough for the UT job and he made a power grab (Not a bad thing). I think it may work out, but to compare that to A&M not kicking kids off is a farce. Unless you get charged with rape or murder, you likely have several strikes no matter where you go, especially if the coach knows the kind of person the player is. Just because some kids got kicked off and some didn't doesn't mean anything.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    It's different when another coach comes in, Strong cleaned house to make a point and show everyone he's the boss and won't put up with any bullcrap, a lot of people didn't think his resume was good enough for the UT job and he made a power grab (Not a bad thing). I think it may work out, but to compare that to A&M not kicking kids off is a farce. Unless you get charged with rape or murder, you likely have several strikes no matter where you go, especially if the coach knows the kind of person the player is. Just because some kids got kicked off and some didn't doesn't mean anything.
    Agree, I was only making a point that atm has had it's issues just like Texas. Strong is cleaning house on a few bad apples and it is not over yet, the country club way is over at Texas. I will not bash Mack for what he did at Texas, after being as successful as he was for a number of years you just start to let things slip and that happens to a lot of coaches except Saban. Lol