Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    All-American

Not relevant in the Big 12 not relevant in the SEC... Who can this be?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    ― Lou Holtz

Wow, pretty amazing how this thread went silent. ��
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    Wow, pretty amazing how this thread went silent. ��
    Not much else can be chatted about Mac. The recruiting is over. Now, only time and these recruits performance will tell how successful it was, and answer the question of this thread.
    YnoT us?

Junior Varsity

This thread will pick up more steam come August when all of grade risks that Charlie signed start enrolling in junior colleges.

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    This thread will pick up more steam come August when all of grade risks that Charlie signed start enrolling in junior colleges.
    Yeah, those Einsteins them other colleges signed certainly are rocket scientist. They should be enrolled at Harvard.

Hopefully, our GED recruits at Texas can make it.
    Last edited by YTBulldogs; 02-09-2015 at 01:14 PM.
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Hey here's an idea, all you loser aggys and Mac(Whatever the hell he is) join your last two QB's in rehab. LMAO
    Classic

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Yeah, those Einsteins them other colleges signed certainly are rocket scientist. They should be enrolled at Harvard.

YT not sure if old NT got it, may have went right over his head. LMAO

YT not sure if old NT got it, may have went right over his head. LMAO
    Like I said H&L. Only time will tell now in regards to these schools and the recruits they just signed. I wish them all well. Never been big on rooting against, or bashing a HS kid heading to college. Regardless where he signed at. Not all athletes get this opportunity. Only the recruits can determine if they were a worthy sign or not, by their conduct on campus and off, grades, on field production, conditioning training, video prep's, etc. All are equal at this point. Now, it's in their hands how it ends for them. Life now begins, and being pampered ends for 98% of them.
    YnoT us?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Life now begins, and being pampered ends for 98% of them.
    The Pampering improves about 1,000% for those that just signed... Specially at the G5 schools. This bunch will have it better than any that have come before them now that 12 and SEC will pay "actual cost of attendance". Heard on Waco ESPN the Baylor AD state it will add an additional $1 M to Baylor's expenses next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    the Baylor AD state it will add an additional $1 M to Baylor's expenses next year.
    Like I said, the poor non-athletic student, trying to get a degree, will pay the price.
    YnoT us?

Junior Varsity

I know your being facetious, but you'll be surprised who's not suited up in orange and white come August.

All-American

The Pampering improves about 1,000% for those that just signed... Specially at the G5 schools. This bunch will have it better than any that have come before them now that 12 and SEC will pay "actual cost of attendance". Heard on Waco ESPN the Baylor AD state it will add an additional $1 M to Baylor's expenses next year.
    I agree with you however the athlete will still have to earn his time on the field, all of this pampering can come to a halt if you do not take care of business on and off the field. Football is a year around committment and if you cannot committ , your free ride is over. I know for a fact the demands of a football player at a D 1 school is just crazy, never knew how much these kids put in time wise. I am not in favor of paying big time money to the athletes however I can see where they should receive cash monthly since working a job is not an opition, football in season is a normal 12 hour day and off season easy 10 hour day with classes. Let's Ride, Hookem

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    I know your being facetious, but you'll be surprised who's not suited up in orange and white come August.
    Another stupid post by NT, do you really think all signees at all colleges will be suited up. He'll even your school kicked 9 players off last year, this came from one of the players dad who's son got kicked off. Also FYI- he told me there were a number other players that should have been kicked off also however they were all more important to the team, so go ahead and give us your spin. I am sure you will dodge it and point to Texas issues, your such a Texas troll. Pathetic but normal coming from loser aggy nation, LMAO.

Another stupid post by NT, do you really think all signees at all colleges will be suited up. He'll even your school kicked 9 players off last year, this came from one of the players dad who's son got kicked off. Also FYI- he told me there were a number other players that should have been kicked off also however they were all more important to the team, so go ahead and give us your spin. I am sure you will dodge it and point to Texas issues, your such a Texas troll. Pathetic but normal coming from loser aggy nation, LMAO.
    Weird how your sources are legit but mine aren't

I agree with you however the athlete will still have to earn his time on the field, all of this pampering can come to a halt if you do not take care of business on and off the field. Football is a year around committment and if you cannot committ , your free ride is over. I know for a fact the demands of a football player at a D 1 school is just crazy, never knew how much these kids put in time wise. I am not in favor of paying big time money to the athletes however I can see where they should receive cash monthly since working a job is not an opition, football in season is a normal 12 hour day and off season easy 10 hour day with classes. Let's Ride, Hookem
    Don't they call it an opportunity check?