Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    And your surprised, all you report are rumors. No inside source, just hear say. The longhorn and aggy message boards are for you guys ignorant enough to pay for their rumors, you just to dumb to figure it out. Lol
    Well hook, at least I know the difference between your/you're and to/too.....

But I'm the ignorant one.... :/

Junior Varsity

Hey Hook -

Coach Strong will be involved in his 3rd concurrent lawsuit as OSU has decided to sue Coach Wickline and will have to subpoena Coach Strong and Coach Watson for testimony to see who is lying and who is not.

Coach Wickline told OSU he was going to Texas to become the OC - if he made a lateral move as an OL coach, his contract stipulated he would owe OSU roughly $600k. Surely Coach Strong didn't hire a liar. Because you told us how much moral this Coach Strong cat was than every other coach in the country.

Anyway, Coaches Strong and Watson will be questioned as to who was the final play caller. I've seen a tweet from another reporter that said he'd rather pay the $600k than admit to calling the 2014 Texas offense. Lol.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Hey Hook -

Coach Strong will be involved in his 3rd concurrent lawsuit as OSU has decided to sue Coach Wickline and will have to subpoena Coach Strong and Coach Watson for testimony to see who is lying and who is not.

Coach Wickline told OSU he was going to Texas to become the OC - if he made a lateral move as an OL coach, his contract stipulated he would owe OSU roughly $600k. Surely Coach Strong didn't hire a liar. Because you told us how much moral this Coach Strong cat was than every other coach in the country.

Anyway, Coaches Strong and Watson will be questioned as to who was the final play caller. I've seen a tweet from another reporter that said he'd rather pay the $600k than admit to calling the 2014 Texas offense. Lol.
    Loser aggy troll, butt hurt at the finest. Lol

Junior Varsity

here's an idea stop making excuses and try to own up for your problem's instead of dodging them
    This is an exact quote from you. Why don't you impress us with how smart you are instead of insulting me everytime I ask you a legitimate question that is currently happening on the 40 acres? What do you say ol Hook - start defending and guit deflecting.