Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Bye Bye BAMA.....you don't have that good a defense or a passing game. You can run the power offense, but that's it. That won't work against teams with some speed and athletes.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Bye Bye BAMA.....you don't have that good a defense or a passing game. You can run the power offense, but that's it. That won't work against teams with some speed and athletes.
    Weren't you preaching earlier about how OSU sucked?

Bama may be in trouble. Surely no. 1 and best in SEC cant lose to a.....gasp....Big 10 team, eh Sag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Weren't you preaching earlier about how OSU sucked?
    I was preaching BAMA was overrated and shouldn't be #1 and needed a team like OSU to matchup against because they were susceptible to the pass and speed. They had a chance against these Buckeyes.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

They just didn't count on Cordell Jones being able to pull off a win, that's all. And he hasn't yet. But they purposely matched BAMA with Ohio State because of these factors, can't you see that?

Bama back in it.

They just didn't count on Cordell Jones being able to pull off a win, that's all. And he hasn't yet. But they purposely matched BAMA with Ohio State because of these factors, can't you see that?
    No I can't see that.

Your conspiracy theories are wonderful though

All-American
    Blog Entries

Let me put it this way....they all had one loss but the great BAMA ended up in the #1 slot....just by coincidence.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Let me give you a clue that you'll soon learn(hopefully). Follow the money where the powers that be are concerned.

Bama punter is the best weapon they have.

All-American
    Blog Entries

This whole game at the NCAA and Professional level is just big business, and the teams are the pawns for the big money sponsors and corporations....which just happen to be owned by the elite cartel.

Let me put it this way....they all had one loss but the great BAMA ended up in the #1 slot....just by coincidence.
    Or maybe they had the best resume

All-American
    Blog Entries

We're back in Rome and these are the gladiators in the colleseum every week. We are the masses that the Elite want to keep pleased while they deflect our attention from the truly dastardly deeds they are pulling off worldwide, and certainly right under our very noses, on a weekly if not daily basis. I hope this gives you deeper insight into what really is and what is not on today's agenda.