Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

It just goes to show you how corrupt things are at the Top in everything here in America nowadays, even in sports. Or maybe we just really see it more plainly on the tube in sports. Either way, the powers that be are corrupted, mainly by money, no question.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Of course, I'm stating my opinion only in this regard, naturally. But I think many fans of NCAA football share my disgust and displeasure with what took place, except Buckeye and Big 10 fans, LOL.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

And maybe even some Alabama and SEC fans because they were happy with the matchup, LOL.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Judging from his interviews, I'd say Saban was especially pleased, haha.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Hey Herb....do you think it would fly if we just jumped your Ohio State Buckeyes over those Horny Toads or Bears from the Big 12??? We'd sure like to have Ohio State with Urban Myer matched up in this one against Saban. WE think that would give the TV audience more to look forward to!!!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Of course you can, boyz. You guys control the networks and have the power to do whatever you want. Besides, I'll be happy to make a great case for the Buckeyes on ESPN to help sell the matchup.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Great, Herb. We don't want to see a great team like Alabama go down in flames on the first week, unless it happens against another great team like your Buckeyes.

All-American
    Blog Entries

What you really mean is there just happens to be bigger money on the line if this happens, right?

All-American
    Blog Entries

Okay, I'm done espousing....got it off my chest and now I'm good again. Back to the game.

What a catch...

All-American
    Blog Entries

Looks like we have game shaping up here, huh? Alabama not doing so good on defense. I think Saban kinda knew that was their weakness.