Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Now the Buckeye qb just drops the ball and gives the Bama defense a big break. They won't score a TD now. Field goal attempt is good. 7-6 Alabama. "Now again Alabama's defense dug in when they had to" he says.....like giving up that long pass completion you mean???
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

"pretty remarkable to get to the edge of the defense" he says of the 245 lb running back that is moving in slow motion. Maybe the OSU defense is just "s-l-o-w"....they certainly look that way to me after watching the other 2 games, LOL.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Talking up Bama right now, but as soon as Buckeyes do something good, they'll be telling how great the Buckeyes are against this great SEC team of theirs, haha.

All-American
    Blog Entries

BAMA back in the red zone at the Buckeye 15 and hits Cooper for a scoring TD. Buckeye secondary is not good, I can see that already. Alabama 14-6 now.

All-American
    Blog Entries

you trying to tell me this Buckeye team is better than TCU??? You crazy!!! TCU better offense and defense, hands down.

All-American
    Blog Entries

It's still early though, so I'll be patient on my assessment. But just now as I'm typing the Buckeye qb retreats back to the goaline on pressure and is upended at the half yardline.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Buckeyes run it out to the 10 but will be forced to punt deep in their own end. The Buckeye qb is a backup making just his 2nd start and those beaurocrats picked them over a really impressive TCU squad. Thinking about it now, I hope BAMA just wallops this Buckeyes bunch to stick it in the ear of those that made the stupid decision.

I think Bama takes this one. OSU qb too inexperienced and Bama D is too big and physical. OSU only hope is hitting some long ball plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-American
    Blog Entries

Then of course it will be really nice next week to watch Oregon demoralize and put a good ol' fashioned beat down on the great BAMA. Then everybody on ESPN that is connected to the media will have egg on their faces.

All-American
    Blog Entries

REallly stupid of the Buckeye to fair catch that one on the 5 yd. line. Now that's really using your brains, son.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Is it time for dessert yet? This game is getting BORING real quicklike.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Really bad pass by the Buckeye backup qb. It's obvious those idiots made a very poor decision to put this team in the spotlight over TCU, or even Baylor for that matter. Baylor should've, could've won against a very good Michigan State team that also could have been a better pick than this Buckeye squad. No surprise to me, though. This will be a total FAIL for the new playoff championship series the way it came down the pike on the final week picks.

21-6, but baylor showed is earlier that it ain't over