Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Default Alabama vs Ohio State: The Allstate Sugar Bowl on ESPN @7:50

So who do you like in this one? I normally don't like Ohio State in anything, but I don't relish an Alabama win either. But maybe if they win this one we can watch Oregon thump them next week, so I guess I'm sorta neutral??? If OSU happens to win this one(you just don't know), then I guess I'm happy with that, considering the circumstances. I just don't think OSU should have jumped TCU in the last week, that's all.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Not a fan of either of these two....

I think 'Bama wins.

Great run....

All-American
    Blog Entries

Ohio State strikes first with a field goal on that series. Whoopee???
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I don't see a beat down either way in this one....just a regular Big 10 vs SEC close game that is hard-hitting but not that exciting to watch.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Not sure either of these teams could beat Oregon or TCU, but we'll see what they look like against each other. Notice that they didn't want either of these teams against Oregon or FSU....not a good matchup, imo.

All-American
    Blog Entries

The different style of SEC Bama and Big 10 OSU vs. the best of the Big 12 or PAC 12 is what this ongoing debate about rankings is all about. Time to wrest away the favoritism from the SEC.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Winning against a Big 10 team that plays like an SEC team on a lesser level proves nothing to me. That's why TCU would have made a better matchup for a national audience, but the TV revenues said OSU had a much larger following than TCU....that's about the size of it. Political correctness, politics, and $$$$$$$.

All-American
    Blog Entries

BTW, that was an Alabama score there. It's now 7-3 BAMA. Still early in the first.

All-American
    Blog Entries

They'll talk up OSU all night to make the Tide look good, regardless. The talking heads just cannot get off Alabama....that's their cash cow.

All-American
    Blog Entries

He says "Ohio State has SEC speed" haha. That's funny. He didn't say Pac 12 or Big 12 speed, did he!!! Of course OSU has SEC speed....slow as molasses.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Well golly gee willakers.....OSU just completed one to the one yd line at the pylon. "They have had major problems defending the deep ball" he says about Bama. Uhhh....no joke Sherlock. Do they deserve to be #1??? I think NOT.