Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    All-District

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Only because I enjoy drama, I would loooooove for this to happen. Talk about a college football shakeup.
    Hahah for sure. Does anyone know if a new coordinator comes in and the head coach leaves within a couple weeks or months after that if the coordinator HAS to stay? Or do most programs do the same with coaches like they do with some players by granting transfer releases? I'm assuming the school wouldn't care if there's a buyout clause and the coordinator is bought out.

All-District

Just saw that one of the kids who committed to LSU a couple of days before the bowl game is questioning his commitment. A&M offered and I think I saw he scheduled a visit. He said one of the main reasons he wanted to go to LSU was because of Chavis and I figured it was only a matter of time before this happened. I know his final two were Tennessee and LSU, wonder if he'll follow Chavis to A&M.

His name is Ugo Amadi, a three star CB from Tennessee. He's early enrolling by the way, so he only has a few days to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb_mccaig View Post
    Just saw that one of the kids who committed to LSU a couple of days before the bowl game is questioning his commitment. A&M offered and I think I saw he scheduled a visit. He said one of the main reasons he wanted to go to LSU was because of Chavis and I figured it was only a matter of time before this happened. I know his final two were Tennessee and LSU, wonder if he'll follow Chavis to A&M.

His name is Ugo Amadi, a three star CB from Tennessee. He's early enrolling by the way, so he only has a few days to decide.
    Yeah I heard about this offer yesterday I thknk. Should be interesting

Aggies also offered the #1 JuCo cb in the nation, justin Martin.

Apparently him and Amadi want to play together. Went to the same hs I think

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Yeah I heard about this offer yesterday I thknk. Should be interesting
    Kid flipped to Oregon.

Looking more and more like brick is coming to college station

All-American

Looking more and more like brick is coming to college station
    Would be a great addition. However I read (and it may just be smoke) that most of the talk is coming from LSU sites about him coming and not so much in Bright Complex. He does have a buyout of $100,000 if he leaves for position other than a coordinator. I did also read it might not prevent a release since his position was changed at LSU.

Time will tell.

Looking for it but was told Miles referred to Brick as "an intern" might expensive buyout for an intern.
    Last edited by NastySlot; 01-14-2015 at 07:04 PM.

Well, hes no longer listed on the LSU site as a coach.

Also, Chavis' wife tweeted some suggestive things at him sorta indicating Brick and Chavis would be reunited. Couple that with Les' comments and the demotion that i think negates his buyout....

Just saying it walks and talks like a duck... so maybe its a duck?

All-American

Also, Chavis' wife tweeted some suggestive things at him sorta indicating Brick and Chavis would be reunited. Couple that with Les' comments and the demotion that i think negates his buyout....

I just saw that about Chavis wife and that he now be followed by a lot Ag s.

All-District

Yeah, it looks like he's gone. His job title is now an "administrative" position at the school. He can leave now, though. With the signing of Ed O and Steele LSU now has three Recruiter of the Year award winners. I'm assuming everyone was just waiting for the empty slots to be filled.