Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Varsity

Default DeAndre McNeal to UT

Heck, this kid is such a stud he deserves his own commitment thread too! Charlie Strong is on a roll now & it feels so good in A-Town today! Guess not all the studs are buying into the A&M SEC hype. It might just be those next to last finishes that have them concerned. Hahahaha! Hook'Em Dang Horns!!!

The A&M defensive coordinator situation cost A&M big time today.

Congrats on the pickups

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    Heck, this kid is such a stud he deserves his own commitment thread too! Charlie Strong is on a roll now & it feels so good in A-Town today! Guess not all the studs are buying into the A&M SEC hype. It might just be those next to last finishes that have them concerned. Hahahaha! Hook'Em Dang Horns!!!
    UT needs to be worrying about what's going on in Waco and Ft. Worth. TCU and Baylor have won 5 of the last 7 meetings with UT.
    Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

All-American

Texas does not need to worry about anybody but themselves, Looking good Coach Strong. Cannot wait to meet these two new recruits, hopefully they live up to all the hype. Hookem

Quote Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
    UT needs to be worrying about what's going on in Waco and Ft. Worth. TCU and Baylor have won 5 of the last 7 meetings with UT.
    This was Charlie's first year. He's working on getting things in order. He just needs to worry about Texas. The two programs in Fort Worth and Waco are good, but only one of them is doing things the right way. I think the one that's not will eventually get what's coming to them.

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLions View Post
    This was Charlie's first year. He's working on getting things in order. He just needs to worry about Texas. The two programs in Fort Worth and Waco are good, but only one of them is doing things the right way. I think the one that's not will eventually get what's coming to them.
    UT will always get plenty of recruits. They just are because they are UT.

Charlie's success or failure will rest solely on his ability to find a great QB.

-Voltaire

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLions View Post

i don't understand your post about the two teams? One is doing it the right way and the other will get what is coming to them?

What does it mean?

All-American

Charlie's success or failure will rest solely on his ability to find a great QB.

the last part of your post goes along the lines of what I have been thinking about the horns and aggies................horns getting good d recruits and need offense, aggies getting o recruits and need defense.

Strong and Sumlin's near futures count on them winning .............one is a conference where offenses win championships and the other in one where defenses win the trophy. Yet both are getting the recruits in areas they are ready are solid in.

All-District

Not going to lie, before today I hadn't even heard of the kid, but I guess it's because Daylon overshadows him. Regardless, I'm all for Texas getting some more great recruits. The big 12 will be really fun if there is three competitive schools again.

Junior Varsity

No worries...we are building on something now. Charlie Strong has got this! Hook'Em!

All-American

I sure hope all works out and I am in the stands at ND to see him touch the ball on Texas first play, My wife and I can then check this off our bucket list of places to go. Hookem.

Junior Varsity

We got one. No worries. We promised his parents we would redshirt him & he is now ready. The name: Jerrod Heard. Two time state champ & dang good. Smooth as silk athlete.

This.

THIS!!!

THIS!!!
    slpybear

Bulls, Bevo, 'Boys, & BOSOX

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    the last part of your post goes along the lines of what I have been thinking about the horns and aggies................horns getting good d recruits and need offense, aggies getting o recruits and need defense.

Strong and Sumlin's near futures count on them winning .............one is a conference where offenses win championships and the other in one where defenses win the trophy. Yet both are getting the recruits in areas they are ready are solid in.
    No kidding. It's really weird isn't it. Had a championship caliber defense this year and a horid offense and A&M has had a championship calber offense the last two years and they can't stop anyone on defense.

-Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
    We got one. No worries. We promised his parents we would redshirt him & he is now ready. The name: Jerrod Heard. Two time state champ & dang good. Smooth as silk athlete.
    Maybe, but the reports were not good in October.

http://texas.scout.com/story/1461773...dy-to-be-ut-qb

-Voltaire