Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Varsity

Default Horns Get Key Commitment From Florida Linebacker

Texas picks up a very good commitment from one of the top linebackers in Florida, Cecil Cherry. They say he will literally knock your head off! He said he committed today so he could start working on bringing some more Florida talent with him. I Likey!

No doubt about it. This kid's highlights are something to see. Great pick-up for Charlie and Company. Hopefully, there will be a few more Florida kids follow suit.

As Scoop would say, "Charlie Brown knows how to get them."
    YnoT us?

All-American

Could very well see action next season, he is a stud.

Junior Varsity

Has Texas recruiting gotten so bad that you've relegated yourself to post commitment threads for a 3* out of state commit of which 90% of us have never heard of?

Congrats on the pickup.

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

-Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Has Texas recruiting gotten so bad that you've relegated yourself to post commitment threads for a 3* out of state commit of which 90% of us have never heard of?

Congrats on the pickup.
    LOL, but he's a stud according to the longhorn faithful....

Junior Varsity

Congrats on the pickup.
    You my friend just showed how really ignorant your are about this recruit. What an agroid homer. Again, physical player who will knock your head off....something aggy defenses are not used to anymore & why you're right towards the bottom of the SEC West right now. Stick around agroid & you will see what most coaches around the country see in this stud. Some of the schools that have OFFERED Mr. Cherry:

-Alabama (SEC Champ who kicked ag 59-0, final four representative)
    -Ohio State (Big 10 Champ, final four representative)
    -Florida State (ACC Champ & defending national champ, final four representative)

Ever hear of these schools before? Think they know how to evaluate talent?

....and the list is too long to continue & includes Mississippi State that beat ag. See the trend? Maybe perhaps you ags need to evaluate like these schools if you want to get out of the SEC basement. Laughable. Hahaha!

Now do you feel stupid? Geez....dumb aggy.

If you poooooor aggys would spend more time evaluating & less time picking your nose & grabbing your....., you might get out of that basement:

Congrats on the pickup.
    Oh wait your just trying to talk football. But i guess in your mind this is not talking trash, just speaking the truth in your mind. Just talking football. Give me a break, seems like trolling to me. But your right I'm really not much of a Texas fan. Just can't stand people talking trash when they seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Good luck and enjoy the bowl season.

All-American

NT and Saggy are a combined age of 30, poorest aggy losers of all time. Glad my aggy fans are above these two idiots but what do you expect from these two. Lol

Junior Varsity

NT and Saggy, wow you continue to show that being an Aggie is nothing special. Not really a Longhorn fan, but wow how old are you. You guys or gals who can tell talk about age. Look into the mirror, and tell me what you see. I sse someone with a chip on their shoulder trying to justify yourself because your now in the SEC. Great conf, probably the best conf. in nation. Just because your in the SEC doesnt make you part of the tradition. It's nice to see folks come onto the board and support their team, but wow you continue to try and make yourself feel good about yourself.
    I'm just trying to talk football. Everytime I ask a question of legitimacy, I'm called a troll and a loser. But I'm the bad guy.....

And of course you're "not really a Texas fan"....

All-American

Texas Boot Camp II starts today and runs till Bowl game check in Dec.24th, no down time for Christmas. All part of the changes under Coach Strong, his way or the highway. Hookem.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Texas Boot Camp II starts today and runs till Bowl game check in Dec.24th, no down time for Christmas. All part of the changes under Coach Strong, his way or the highway. Hookem.
    The recruits in Texas have chosen the highway.

Highway 6 in this case

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Thomas View Post

Highway 6 in this case
    Hehe....

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Thomas View Post

Highway 6 in this case
    Yes, the losers normally end up in that area around sheep country. Lol