Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All-American

Poor loser aggy NT, keep on trolling. Lol

Junior Varsity

Thanks for proving my point.

Go back to your hole. We'll kick your cage when we're ready for you to dance again.

Lol.

Junior Varsity

Such loser ass aggys posting on a Longhorn thread, you guys are pitiful and to top it off you are the laughing stock of the sec. Saggy, does your mommy know your such an asshole behind a keyboard. Lol
    The losers of the sec have spoken, got to be getting old getting donkey stomped year in and year out but hell not much different from when your team was in the Big 12. Some things never change, poor old NT. LMAO
    The sec losers strike again, can read you that. LMAO
    You poor loser aggy, nothing happening in aggyland. Such a keyboard geek, LMAO
    Poor aggys loser, why answer your stupid ass questions. Just an ignorant ass aggy troll with nothing better to do since his aggys suck, LMAO.
    Now we have both dumbass aggys posting at the same time, poor aggys losers. Lol
    Look at all these tittybaby responses. Poor hook - there may not be any tears more sweeter than yours on this site. So ignorant. So pathetic.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Look at all these tittybaby responses. Poor hook - there may not be any tears more sweeter than yours on this site. So ignorant. So pathetic.
    NT, you still a poor loser aggy. Lol

Junior Varsity

NT, you still a poor loser aggy. Lol
    Ok - so that's what I am. But keep crying - your baby butthurt tears have the slightest taste of the most delicate apple cider anyone may have ever tasted. They're so sweet. There are very few people that have such vile hate for a particular school like you do. I find it hilarious that you reduce yourself to a driveling phalus on this site.

Here's another question that I'm sure you'll deflect and call me the same thing you've called me for 8 posts -

If I'm a poor loser aggy - what does that make you?

Keep crying hook.

Ok - so that's what I am. But keep crying - your baby butthurt tears have the slightest taste of the most delicate apple cider anyone may have ever tasted. They're so sweet. There are very few people that have such vile hate for a particular school like you do. I find it hilarious that you reduce yourself to a driveling phalus on this site.

Here's another question that I'm sure you'll deflect and call me the same thing you've called me for 8 posts -

If I'm a poor loser aggy - what does that make you?

Keep crying hook.
    NT and Saggy, wow you continue to show that being an Aggie is nothing special. Not really a Longhorn fan, but wow how old are you. You guys or gals who can tell talk about age. Look into the mirror, and tell me what you see. I sse someone with a chip on their shoulder trying to justify yourself because your now in the SEC. Great conf, probably the best conf. in nation. Just because your in the SEC doesnt make you part of the tradition. It's nice to see folks come onto the board and support their team, but wow you continue to try and make yourself feel good about yourself.

All-American

NT and Saggy are a combined age of 30, poorest aggy losers of all time. Glad my aggy fans are above these two idiots but what do you expect from these two. Lol

Junior Varsity

NT and Saggy, wow you continue to show that being an Aggie is nothing special. Not really a Longhorn fan, but wow how old are you. You guys or gals who can tell talk about age. Look into the mirror, and tell me what you see. I sse someone with a chip on their shoulder trying to justify yourself because your now in the SEC. Great conf, probably the best conf. in nation. Just because your in the SEC doesnt make you part of the tradition. It's nice to see folks come onto the board and support their team, but wow you continue to try and make yourself feel good about yourself.
    I'm just trying to talk football. Everytime I ask a question of legitimacy, I'm called a troll and a loser. But I'm the bad guy.....

And of course you're "not really a Texas fan"....

All-American

Texas Boot Camp II starts today and runs till Bowl game check in Dec.24th, no down time for Christmas. All part of the changes under Coach Strong, his way or the highway. Hookem.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Texas Boot Camp II starts today and runs till Bowl game check in Dec.24th, no down time for Christmas. All part of the changes under Coach Strong, his way or the highway. Hookem.
    The recruits in Texas have chosen the highway.

Highway 6 in this case

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Thomas View Post

Highway 6 in this case
    Hehe....

I'm just trying to talk football. Everytime I ask a question of legitimacy, I'm called a troll and a loser. But I'm the bad guy.....

And of course you're "not really a Texas fan"....
    NT, I can concurr with that, and it's really none of my business. I guess i misread this site when it was about Horns Get Key Commitment from Florida Linebacker. I totally agree with you.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Thomas View Post

Highway 6 in this case
    Yes, the losers normally end up in that area around sheep country. Lol

Has Texas recruiting gotten so bad that you've relegated yourself to post commitment threads for a 3* out of state commit of which 90% of us have never heard of?

Congrats on the pickup.
    Oh wait your just trying to talk football. But i guess in your mind this is not talking trash, just speaking the truth in your mind. Just talking football. Give me a break, seems like trolling to me. But your right I'm really not much of a Texas fan. Just can't stand people talking trash when they seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Good luck and enjoy the bowl season.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexas Lobo View Post
    Oh wait your just trying to talk football. But i guess in your mind this is not talking trash, just speaking the truth in your mind. Just talking football. Give me a break, seems like trolling to me. But your right I'm really not much of a Texas fan. Just can't stand people talking trash when they seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Good luck and enjoy the bowl season.
    I was wondering if you saw NT for what he is, poor aggy troll.