Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-State

Post DOES YOUR SCHOOL DRUG TEST ?

Sinton started this year. First day of football practice they tested ALL students who participated in an extracurricular activity(FFA,Band,all sports etc.) They tested for alcohol,marijuana,nicotine and cocaine.

Bell_06

Our school is still giving out beer mugs and wine glasses as prom night tokens.. heck no we don't drug test and won't until the laws demand it. We don't even post at our fields that there is to be no drinking, drugs, firearms etc

exbccards76'smom

Bridge City does random drug testing. Students must agree to it to even be able to drive a car to school. I think it is a good thing.

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

forney does random tests of everybody, not just athletes...

Forney test in Middle School

20dawgz05

i dont think Burnet does.....well at least ive never heard of 'em doin it..but that doesent mean much!!

lobo12

we have random drug tests of anyone in extra curricular activities. they are tested if there is reasonable suspicion or a parent can request one

X21AAAPlayer

exbccards76'smom:
    Bridge City does random drug testing. Students must agree to it to even be able to drive a car to school. I think it is a good thing.
    I always thought it was funny how they claimed it to be random. The same "random" people are chosen to get tested about 4 or 5 times.

X21AAAPlayer:
    exbccards76'smom:
    I always thought it was funny how they claimed it to be random. The same "random" people are chosen to get tested about 4 or 5 times.
    doesnt the word "random" refer to the "random time" of tests...leke anybody can tested ar "random" times...

X21AAAPlayer

kaorder1999:
    X21AAAPlayer:
    exbccards76'smom:
    doesnt the word "random" refer to the "random time" of tests...leke anybody can tested ar "random" times...
    Lol Im not quite sure. I was just poking fun at the fact the school seemed to pick on the same people time in and time out. Well from what I saw anyway. Not sure if they actually caught anybody.

Gainesville has drug dogs on gaurd everyday.. but no testing

Bell_06:
    Our school is still giving out beer mugs and wine glasses as prom night tokens.. heck no we don't drug test and won't until the laws demand it. We don't even post at our fields that there is to be no drinking, drugs, firearms etc
    hhhmm then I bet if an occasion arose, the AD or HC or any coach for that matter could drink during half-time @ a football game on school property without any consequences.

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

hmmmmmmmmm

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

we got wine glass lookin things at our prom...

All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

Our school doesn't drug test, but they have talked about it. I wouldn't really mind seeing drug test either, because it will separate the people who really care about football enough to not abuse their bodies and the people who don't care at all and do drugs and drink....just a thought though.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically