• Big Spring

22 39.29%
  • Toss up

8 14.29%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

From Garrett Crew's Mother..
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by Benchwarmer View Post
    You do realize there are 10 other kids out there busting there butts when you hero is out there too. Theres also a kid that busted his butt to get Stephenville where it is when your hero was hurt. Theres 11 other kids on the defensive side of the ball busting there butts to do the best they can only to get there balls busted on a public message board. Theres also kids busting the butts as subs and an entire coaching staff busting there butts to put those kids in the best position they can to win a state championship. Your hero mentality that one kid is doing this all by himself is getting old and you haven't been here long. I'm really having a hard time trying to figure out if you are an actual family member or the girlfeinds dads seeing dollar signs in his eyes if his hero makes the big time

Please enlighten me to a post you made in a previous thread and explain to me why you think your hero is not just going to tech because of the girlfriend?

You do realize there are 10 other kids out there busting there butts when you hero is out there too. Theres also a kid that busted his butt to get Stephenville where it is when your hero was hurt. Theres 11 other kids on the defensive side of the ball busting there butts to do the best they can only to get there balls busted on a public message board. Theres also kids busting the butts as subs and an entire coaching staff busting there butts to put those kids in the best position they can to win a state championship. Your hero mentality that one kid is doing this all by himself is getting old and you haven't been here long. I'm really having a hard time trying to figure out if you are an actual family member or the girlfeinds dads seeing dollar signs in his eyes if his hero makes the big time.

Please enlighten me to a post you made in a previous thread and explain to me why you think your hero is not just going to tech because of the girlfriend?
    Damn you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I believe he has already stated he is JS's brother. He is just proud of him as I am sure you would be too if JS was your family member.
    Yellow Jacket for Life!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Actually, I see this game as being decided by the defenses. The defense that makes more than one stop per half wins.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Letterman

Regal, i think you should have said whoever makes the first stop wins the game. It might be in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sville View Post
    Damn you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I believe he has already stated he is JS's brother. He is just proud of him as I am sure you would be too if JS was your family member.
    I don't think he is JS's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by football8 View Post
    I don't think it is either but who knows, my point is if he wants to jump on the Stephenville bandwagon the jump on for the whole team and coaching staff. Sville shouldn't you be working on those 3rd and 4th down and long defensive schemes and a list of the best athletes to put on the field on those defensive downs?

Quote Originally Posted by football8 View Post
    On second thought, he is.

I don't think it is either but who knows, my point is if he wants to jump on the Stephenville bandwagon the jump on for the whole team and coaching staff. Sville shouldn't you be working on those 3rd and 4th down and long defensive schemes and a list of the best athletes to put on the field on those defensive downs?
    We will be fine. We have been since about '89.

I am, but I don't have to prove myself to anyone. 1st off I am always the first one to get on here and defend this entire team, on all ends of the ball, from this forums BS. It isn't about jumping on anyone's bandwagon, I love this entire team. I have driven up from San Antonio at about every week to support this team and my brother. All I did was add my two cents about how Jarrett being in this game helped things out. I have said it once and I'll say it again, we wouldn't be where we are without Chavy and the team getting us there. Sui me for giving great stats from a well fought game.
    Ain't nobody got time for haters...

Quote Originally Posted by here4Villa View Post
    I am, but I don't have to prove myself to anyone. 1st off I am always the first one to get on here and defend this entire team, on all ends of the ball, from this forums BS. It isn't about jumping on anyone's bandwagon, I love this entire team. I have driven up from San Antonio at about every week to support this team and my brother. All I did was add my two cents about how Jarrett being in this game helped things out. I have said it once and I'll say it again, we wouldn't be where we are without Chavy and the team getting us there. Sui me for giving great stats from a well fought game.
    You're all good here4Villa. You bonafide.

Quote Originally Posted by here4Villa View Post
    Hello JS, hope all is well. We sure miss you on the basketball team. Your dodging the Tech question, why is he going there if its not because of the gf?

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Jacket97 View Post
    Where are the BS posters? I would really like to know how they feel going into this game. It will be a blow out at both ends of the field to be sure of. But do they believe the Jarrett will really make that much of a difference. All I had heard from the last game was why do we think we would win with Jarrett in at QB? He doesn't play defense...so what is the take Big Spring fans have on this game?
    We feel good, Jarrett will make a difference , it will be a battle.. We hear that It's on.

Hello JS, hope all is well. We sure miss you on the basketball team. Your dodging the Tech question, why is he going there if its not because of the gf?
    Lol. Not that brother, the older brother lol. But JS is doing great in College Station. If you wanna talk tech let's open a thread about that in the college forum. I'm here to discuss Ville and Big Spring, which I think is gonna be awesome.
    Ain't nobody got time for haters...

Wow, are you a smart ass all the time or just when you can post anomalously on the board?

Let me start, Hi I am Cody Derrick who do I have the pleasure of chatting with?
    Yellow Jacket for Life!