• Stephenville

26 46.43%
  • Big Spring

22 39.29%
  • Toss up

8 14.29%
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
    Hahaha. That is the best analogy I ever heard for a situation like this. Oh man, thanks for the laugh.
    Seriously--I appreciate the zeal and passion that the Yellowjacket fans have for their team no matter how "homered-up" they get. I've seen many a game where some teams would give anything just to have just 4-5 or these folks in their stands. Without them on the board it would be like eating a pecan pie without sugar in it.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by here4Villa View Post
    Well since y'all are free on Fridays now you should come on over and watch a game. Maybe see what we see instead of just looking at stats and making your own assumptions. Again I don't see anyone saying anything about how great the defense is. I think yall make this stuff up just to argue. Stating that we are "one or two big plays away from a win" isn't saying, the Villes D is great and is the best in the state...lol. We support our team till the end, just like you did.
    No, actually on this very page somebody posted they were 3 or 4 plays from being great. Look I'm not running down the defense at all. Read the post. I was talking about the clowns who would have us believe that things are changing in week 14. Come on. At this point it is what it is. Y'all have the offense to put up enough points to win any game.

It's too far for me to drive when I can watch far superior FB here in ETX. (I tried to find that pot stirring thing, but I'm on my phone. Don't get your panties in a wad)

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Bullaholic View Post
    Seriously--I appreciate the zeal and passion that the Yellowjacket fans have for their team no matter how "homered-up" they get. I've seen many a game where some teams would give anything just to have just 4-5 or these folks in their stands. Without them on the board it would be like eating a pecan pie without sugar in it.
    You are 100% correct. I agree, I love having these guys here.

Awww Dawgs!!! It's all in good fun yo! This banter on this forum is my time waster between games. There are no hard feelings at all or.... (Panties in a wad?)
    Ain't nobody got time for haters...

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear78 View Post
    Safe to assume ville has studied the AW vs BS film extensively ??? I didnt see it but.pretty sure AW took the wheels off of BS QB.
    I think you throw the BS/AW game out. Big hangover effect and emotional letdown after their win over Stephenville, had lost a couple of starting O-linemen against Ville and had to face the Wylie D-line--not good and had their best RB sick with strep throat. I think it just all added up to the blowout result. Over the years I've seen a lot of games between evenly matched teams turn into blowouts if one is on and the other off... if their both on it is a classic. BS was definitely 'Off' when they played us. Do we beat them either way? Yes IMHO, but not 49-6...

All-District

Awww Dawgs!!! It's all in good fun yo! This banter on this forum is my time waster between games. There are no hard feelings at all or.... (Panties in a wad?)
    I enjoy it too. I like killing time at work!!!

I enjoy it too. I like killing time at work!!!
    And in this my, 100th Post which means I can vote in polls now I would like to say ..... GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!

heyyyyy it didn't work, Hollywood said it would lol. Oh well

heyyyyy it didn't work, Hollywood said it would lol. Oh well
    Shoot a pm to a mod...I think they can fix it.

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Bullaholic View Post
    You know these guys from Stephenville are ok, they are a lot like that best friend we all had in high school, you know the one that couldn't help check themselves out every time they walked by a mirror😜.

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by JVDAD View Post
    You know these guys from Stephenville are ok, they are a lot like that best friend we all had in high school, you know the one that couldn't help check themselves out every time they walked by a mirror😜.
    The new school song really should be that old Mac Davis song, goes like this, "oh lord it's hard to be humble when your perfect in every way, I can't wait to look in the mirror cause I get better looking each day......." Come on sing along!

Quote Originally Posted by JVDAD View Post
    You know these guys from Stephenville are ok, they are a lot like that best friend we all had in high school, you know the one that couldn't help check themselves out every time they walked by a mirror.
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledgehammer!

Blog Entries

You's guys... cracking us up. Glad you came to play! We love having your witty humor and laughs along the way. It does make the week go by a little quicker.

WARDOGS ARE THE BEST D IN THE STATE!!

That was for you Dawgs.

That sounds about as real as the Graham Steers have the best defense in the state, huh?
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    You's guys... cracking us up. Glad you came to play! We love having your witty humor and laughs along the way. It does make the week go by a little quicker.

WARDOGS ARE THE BEST D IN THE STATE!!

That was for you Dawgs.

That sounds about as real as the Graham Steers have the best defense in the state, huh?
    better than MOST!
    Go Steers!

Blog Entries

No, actually on this very page somebody posted they were 3 or 4 plays from being great. Look I'm not running down the defense at all. Read the post. I was talking about the clowns who would have us believe that things are changing in week 14. Come on. At this point it is what it is. Y'all have the offense to put up enough points to win any game.

It's too far for me to drive when I can watch far superior FB here in ETX. (I tried to find that pot stirring thing, but I'm on my phone. Don't get your panties in a wad)

You haven't learned by now that the Jackets have a certain mystique that rivals no other? Please continue to doubt and we will still be having these conversations. You're presence elevates the Stephenville threads.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019