Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cuero

35 76.09%
  • Yoakum

11 23.91%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by ogg View Post
    Funny, Sinton has already claimed this win. Fairly arrogant group.
    HA! That is hilarious. It was ONE poster and he was RIGHT! Wimberley accusing anyone of being arrogant is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snotbubbles View Post
    What's worse? Sinton's blaring music on ears and hampering snap counts, or a laser hitting on players? Both wrong IMO. I think I have to make this one over at Farris. My welder goggles on, ear plugs in.
    We don't play music during snap counts I'm hoping Farris will let us bring music, but I doubt it.

oh and congrats Yoakum....looking forward to the rematch!

Great season Cuero. See y'all next year

Quote Originally Posted by SintonFan_inAustin View Post
    lol won't be hard to know where Snoutbubbles will be at.

welderhelmet with ear muffs lol
    YnoT us?

Practice Squad

No telling who had it. There was people from all over the area at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by region4fan View Post
    No telling who had it. There was people from all over the area at the game.
    True that. I know the guy in wheelchair they think did it, I never seen before.
    YnoT us?

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by 44INAROW View Post
    Lighten up Francis.  I've been quiet but I can change that. Plenty of ammunition from years and year and years of ..... Well I won't stoop to that level. 99% of us congratulated the Bulldogs ......try winning with class instead if showing your a$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't my post to begin with...just answering the post that "THAT" one moment changed the game for y'all. Yes, Cuero has the lead in the series...everyone knows that. Please feel free to post every time you've beat us in the last 100 years. I saw the suspected laser person and didn't know him...and I've lived in Yoakum a LONG time...he could have been from anywhere in South Texas but he was on our side. Speak to your own fans, those 1% 'ers that you refer to...because my pants are up and so is my temp...because I don't hear the congratulations...just the excuses and insults. Here's a quote from a Gobbler fan..."Remember y'all are Gobblers and they will always just be Yoakum. If they win the next 35 years they can catch up." Sorry I guess I missed the "good game" in that comment.
    Lead, follow or get the Hell out of the way

All-American

I gave my opinion on what I thought changed Cuero's momentum if you think differently then post it and stop getting your panties in a wad. I also stated for Yoakum to go out and rep. Dewitt County in the next round so I guess you missed that too. The kids from both sides played their hearts out and the Bulldogs came out on top ...you and I had nothing to do with the outcome not sure why your temp is up maybe you should seek some medical attention. Good luck to both teams representing District 15 one of the top Districts in the State.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    ― Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbler Fan View Post
    I gave my opinion on what I thought changed Cuero's momentum if you think differently then post it and stop getting your panties in a wad. I also stated for Yoakum to go out and rep. Dewitt County in the next round so I guess you missed that too. The kids from both sides played their hearts out and the Bulldogs came out on top ...you and I had nothing to do with the outcome not sure why your temp is up maybe you should seek some medical attention. Good luck to both teams representing District 15 one of the top Districts in the State.
    Good post Gobbler Fan.. Classy Post for sure. Some people just focus on the negative.. One post that wasn't even posted on the downlow to begin with.
    Regardless of the immature comments, I hope the Bulldogs represent DeWitt county in a good, injury free game and come out with the Div II Reg IV Championship. I guarantee there will be Gobbler fans at the game, sitting on the Yoakum side, cheering them on to victory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Isn't it strange that after a bombing everyone blames the Crazy Azz bomber(s), but after a shooting the problem is the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    We are not getting no new stadium any time soon. Really, all is pretty nice now. They like the natural surface too. 50M last year bond pass will go for more important things and upgrades within school system. We did do a field upgrade anyways this year. Moved our old scoreboard from one end, to the other. We've never been concerned in keeping up with the Jones'.

Now, I will say, they need a girls softball stadium/field before anything at the football field. That's plum pitiful them girls playing on that city crap.
    Really? You must not have had to help an elderly person with a walker or wheelchair into the visitors stands. Not very handicapped friendly!!

Practice Squad

Great win for Yoakum. My hat's off to their squad and how they fought...both teams for that matter. Yoakum QB just seemed that he going to will the win as the game progressed. Super effort and congrats to D15 on representing in the regional final. I hope for a great game and no injuries.