All-District

Default Gonzales vs. Liberty Hill to be on television

KBVO out of Austin has announced they will be televising Gonzales vs. Liberty Hill playoff game this Friday evening. Hope that helps you folks in Liberty Hill, but that station is not available on any of the systems that provide service to Gonzales. They also televised Gonzales vs. LaGrange last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gontex View Post
    KBVO out of Austin has announced they will be televising Gonzales vs. Liberty Hill playoff game this Friday evening. Hope that helps you folks in Liberty Hill, but that station is not available on any of the systems that provide service to Gonzales. They also televised Gonzales vs. LaGrange last year.
    Ya'll are just becoming quite the celebrities. Well maybe since its a locally televised game, neither team will suffer the S-ville let down due to nationally televised exposure. I'm hoping I can get someone to record it for us to watch later, but we'll be there live and in person to root on our boys. GO PANTHERS. Guess no one liked my dinner joke!
    You Talking to Me?

All-State

Quote Originally Posted by panfan View Post
    Ya'll are just becoming quite the celebrities. Well maybe since its a locally televised game, neither team will suffer the S-ville let down due to nationally televised exposure. I'm hoping I can get someone to record it for us to watch later, but we'll be there live and in person to root on our boys. GO PANTHERS. Guess no one liked my dinner joke!
    They just dont have a sense of humor down that way panfan .....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by greendawg84 View Post
    They just dont have a sense of humor down that way panfan .....
    All bidness and no pow-wows makes apaches dull boys!
    You Talking to Me?