Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A&M Football

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    I dont. He sounds like a homo.
    Lol I love when people that went to SFA (I guess) call me a 2%er

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Lol I love when people that went to SFA (I guess) call me a 2%er
    It doesn't matter if a high school dropout is calling you a 2%er. People are judging you by what you post.

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLions View Post
    It doesn't matter if a high school dropout is calling you a 2%er. People are judging you by what you post.
    Lol... I couldn't care less bud

Who is this A&M team I'm watching? Wow, they came out on fire!
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledgehammer!

Somebody woke up the South Carolina game offense

All-American
    Blog Entries

The Ags need to score another touchdown, end of story. They have played outstanding so far today, but there's too much time left in this game. They are in Auburn too. It would be an historic day to walk off of Jordan Hare with the win.

"Breathing room", he said. I guess that's an understatement, huh? Referring to the field goal for the Ags to go up by 10 with about 7 mins. left.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 11-08-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

So much for "breathing room" for the Ags now. Just as I suspected, they will now need a scoring drive to put up more points and to burn more clock. This one has a very bad feeling attached to it for Aggie faithful.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Nice 60 yd punt by the Ags there, but now it's put-up or shut-up time. The Aggie D will need a turnover or a stop for A&M to win this one, imo. Another Auburn score or OT does not favor the Ags right now.

Ags 41
    Auburn 38

5:30 left

It's been a great game....

Wow...huuuuge!

All-American
    Blog Entries

The Heavenly Host must be an Aggie, lol. A gigantic fumble on the 2 yd. line as Auburn is easily marching in for another score. Preliminary shows Ags came up with the ball....but the replay may show different. We await the call....the game is in the balance. Bad exchange caused the fumble. Ruling initially was Aggies ball. HUGE call here has impact on not only this game, but the national landscape of this season. AGGIES PRAYERS ANSWERED>>>AGGIES BALL.

All-American
    Blog Entries

2:30 left now and the Ags have the ball inside their 5 yd. line. They must get this ball out of their own end, preferably with a first down to kill some clock and get some field position.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Don't go to the bathroom yet, folks....unless you're an Aggie wetting your pants, haha. This one is too tight to go anywhere.

Lol, Auburn....

All-American
    Blog Entries

Prayer #2 answered. The Auburn center snaps the ball prematurely and the resulting fumble is recovered by A&M at the A&M 35. Here comes another replay. Back to the booth and even more prayers are going out now in Aggieland, lol.