Default Sweewater Mustang 2014 highlight video vs. Monahans

and more importantly....

Attached Images Attached Images

Here's the one and only pic I took from the game. Just thought it was a little humorous.
    How do you know Monahans' band is loud and proud? Just see where the 50 yard line is
    then look at the nearly completely empty section between the band and their closests
    fans. In the Loboe's defense they had about 40-50 more fans show up not long after
    the kickoff. All of which sat on the 50 or to the right of it.

8,3,5,10 make them click offensively it seems. 9 on defense is a player too.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    8,3,5,10 make them click offensively it seems. 9 on defense is a player too.
    Yes they do, when 3 and 5 get in space they can make defenders look silly. 10 is our deep threat and 9 is a
    sophomore and the HC's son. He has really stepped up since we lost our sophomore MLB to a season ending
    injury that forced some changes. One of which is a freshmen playing at MLB (25) who is also playing well.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetwater Red View Post
    Yes they do, when 3 and 5 get in space they can make defenders look silly. 10 is our deep threat and 9 is a
    sophomore and the HC's son. He has really stepped up since we lost our sophomore MLB to a season ending
    injury that forced some changes. One of which is a freshmen playing at MLB (25) who is also playing well.

Yeah, they look pretty solid. That's quite a few weapons to have at disposal too. That 4th round matchup between the Stangs and the Bobcats is looking more and more intriguing to me.

All-American

Double post. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    Yeah, they look pretty solid. That's quite a few weapons to have at disposal too. That 4th round matchup between the Stangs and the Bobcats is looking more and more intriguing to me.
    Well, apparently the UIL switched things up and didn't tell anyone. The road looks alot tougher
    for Sweetwater now as they would most likely face their playoff nemesis Vernon in the third
    round. The Lions have knocked Sweetwater out of the playoffs the last three times they've
    met. Mainly because Vernon defended the wishbone better than anyone Sweetwater had
    faced during the 9-10 year span that Coach Jackson was here and running that offense.

Here are prep's projections now that they've been adjusted for the the UIL change.

Sweetwater by 20 over Bushland
    Sweetwater by 25 over Bridgeport
    Vernon by 1 over Sweetwater (this spread is a little suspect to me because Vernon's power rating
    jumped considerably after beating last place Dalhart and fourth place Bushland).

Celina by 40 over Dallas Madison
    Celina by 17 over Monahans
    Celina by 7 over Vernon

All-American

Well, apparently the UIL switched things up and didn't tell anyone. The road looks alot tougher
    for Sweetwater now as they would most likely face their playoff nemesis Vernon in the third
    round. The Lions have knocked Sweetwater out of the playoffs the last three times they've
    met. Mainly because Vernon defended the wishbone better than anyone Sweetwater had
    faced during the 9-10 year span that Coach Jackson was here and running that offense.

Here are prep's projections now that they've been adjusted for the the UIL change.

Sweetwater by 20 over Bushland
    Sweetwater by 25 over Bridgeport
    Vernon by 1 over Sweetwater (this spread is a little suspect to me because Vernon's power rating
    jumped considerably after beating last place Dalhart and fourth place Bushland).

Celina by 40 over Dallas Madison
    Celina by 17 over Monahans
    Celina by 7 over Vernon

Yeah, I had some mock brackets drawn up a couple of weeks ago, and then the UIL just threw everything for a loop. I still think the Celina/Sweetwater matchup is on the horizon. I watched some highlights of the Lions, and I just honestly was not that impressed. But, again, it's just highlights and film. It's not really taking into account particular matchups. But I just think the Mustangs have enough weapons to get past the Lions and into the region final. Only time will tell, though. But one can still hope for a Bobcats/Mustangs showdown!

Here's the one and only pic I took from the game. Just thought it was a little humorous.
    How do you know Monahans' band is loud and proud? Just see where the 50 yard line is
    then look at the nearly completely empty section between the band and their closests
    fans. In the Loboe's defense they had about 40-50 more fans show up not long after
    the kickoff. All of which sat on the 50 or to the right of it.

I remember when the Sweetwater band took up practically the entire section to the far right of this photo, and the Sweetwater students were in the section next to them.

Also, both teams used the ramp at the south end of the Bowl to enter and exit the field, and we would sometimes point to the stairs at the north end and wonder why they were there.
    SWEETWATER

IS GOOD !!!!!!!