Default Calling all Brownwood fans

You guess come out this coming Friday and watch Celina vs Monahans at Gordon Wood. Cheer for Celina or cheer for Monahans just come out so we can have fun atmosphere. Should be plenty of seating since it's a long drive for both teams I doubt there will be a large amount of fans so we will need help making noise for both teams.

That sounds like a good plan orange machine. I may drive down for that one. Good luck to the Bobcats.

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLions View Post
    That sounds like a good plan orange machine. I may drive down for that one. Good luck to the Bobcats.
    Thanks tell your friends come on. Two teams that have never played each other at a legendary stadium in a football crazy town hat more could you ask for?

Default Welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by orange machine View Post
    Thanks tell your friends come on. Two teams that have never played each other at a legendary stadium in a football crazy town hat more could you ask for?
    We will be there

Quote Originally Posted by football crazy View Post
    We will be there
    Awsome

Should be a fun time, weather is warmer, might take my old bones to watch to tradition rich football teams get together for the slobberknocker! Nothing like Texas High school playoff games!
    ...the strong do what they want, and the weak endure what they must.....

Quote Originally Posted by LionFan72 View Post
    Should be a fun time, weather is warmer, might take my old bones to watch to tradition rich football teams get together for the slobberknocker! Nothing like Texas High school playoff games!
    Bring them bones lol.

Blog Entries

I was hoping Stephenville vs Lubbock Estacado was going to be on Saturday so I could make this game! It's Friday @ Shotwell @ 7:00 instead.

This game between Celina and Monahans should be a classic. Two tradition rich programs playing in one of the most tradition rich football towns and stadiums in the country! What an atmosphere this game will be. Good luck to both. Historically, Celina played a similar style of football as Monahans. Since Celina went to the spread a few years back, this will be an interesting matchup.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    I was hoping Stephenville vs Lubbock Estacado was going to be on Saturday so I could make this game! It's Friday @ Shotwell @ 7:00 instead.

This game between Celina and Monahans should be a classic. Two tradition rich programs playing in one of the most tradition rich football towns and stadiums in the country! What an atmosphere this game will be. Good luck to both. Historically, Celina played a similar style of football as Monahans. Since Celina went to the spread a few years back, this will be an interesting matchup.
    Monahans offense plays right into Celina's defense. I don't know if Monahans can throw the ball or not, but I guarantee Celina will be loading the box.