Default Whitney Wildcats

Has anyone seen Whitney play this year? All the years we have played whitney, only a couple of the teams have been anywhere near decent. Now they are sporting a 7-0 record. What changed? New coach good class of players? Just curious. I am sure wishing I could go to whitney next week and watch them play the tigers!
    If Everyone would agree with me then we would all be RIGHT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GrTigers6 View Post
    Has anyone seen Whitney play this year? All the years we have played whitney, only a couple of the teams have been anywhere near decent. Now they are sporting a 7-0 record. What changed? New coach good class of players? Just curious. I am sure wishing I could go to whitney next week and watch them play the tigers!

I find that they are 6-1 with a 20 point loss to Cameron Yoe. Scored 327 points and allowed 187 points on the season. Looks like they have played some pretty weak opponents and played some pretty good opponents. Looks like they have a hell of a offense and score almost 50 every week.....

yean I guess I missed the Yoe game or maxpreps had it wrong lol Im going with Its their mistake

Whitney has a strong offense and they have scored over 40 on everyone but Cameron. Defensively, they do have some holes though. The win over West last week was pretty impressive. Top offensive weapons are the QB and that returning all-state receiver (Brunett).

Ok thanks, It looks like they will finish in the top two depending on what happens between them and GR next Friday

Quote Originally Posted by GrTigers6 View Post
    Ok thanks, It looks like they will finish in the top two depending on what happens between them and GR next Friday
    Yeah, GR/Whitney will be 1/2 and then it appears West/McGregor will be 3/4. Comanche does still play McGregor though, and that could decide the last spot depending on what happens in the West/McGregor game. Grandview is the huge disappointment. Some had them in the top 10 during non-district. However, it was an extremely weak schedule, and it has shown in district. They are essentially out of it unless Glen Rose goes on an unexpected losing streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    Yeah, GR/Whitney will be 1/2 and then it appears West/McGregor will be 3/4. Comanche does still play McGregor though, and that could decide the last spot depending on what happens in the West/McGregor game. Grandview is the huge disappointment. Some had them in the top 10 during non-district. However, it was an extremely weak schedule, and it has shown in district. They are essentially out of it unless Glen Rose goes on an unexpected losing streak.
    Yeah I was really confused when grandview lost to macgregor in the first game. Then they kept losing. I just hope its not because they had injuries and they are all back today lol
    West I guess has been the biggest positive surprise in the district. Nice to them playing well again

Junior Varsity

Whitney been improving the past 2 years when they were in our District. I not surprised at their success but I been floored by how Grandview fell this year but just like Godley they lost kids to graduation ,injury and attrition.
    Godley Wildcat Football

Junior Varsity

Go Blue Wildcats whip Grandview.
    Godley Wildcat Football

Coach moved from some Metroplex team so his kid could play quarterback.