All-American
    Blog Entries

FYI>>>Kennedale is in District 5 and Argyle is in District 6. There are only 4 districts per region with the new divisions, so Argyle and Kennedale are both in Region 2 DI.....to answer your query. It is highly possible, if not probable, for these two teams to meet for the regional finals. I'll have to look at the bracket breakdown to see how things would break out if both teams go undefeated.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    FYI>>>Kennedale is in District 5 and Argyle is in District 6. There are only 4 districts per region with the new divisions, so Argyle and Kennedale are both in Region 2 DI.....to answer your query. It is highly possible, if not probable, for these two teams to meet for the regional finals. I'll have to look at the bracket breakdown to see how things would break out if both teams go undefeated.
    That is what I thought, just could not remember off top of my head.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-District

Argyle vs. Van is also a match up that could happen in Round 3. IMO that game would be a shoot out. Van's offense is really good, good passing QB, good OL, two good backs and good receivers. They have scored easily on every team they played including Athens. Athens just limited their plays by keeping them off the field. Van scored 35 points on I think 34 offensive plays. Van's weakness is their smallish front 7 on D vs. a good OL with a big powerful RB. Argyle's RB would likely give us fits. Anyway, I hope we get a chance to find out.

Thanks for doing the show guys!

So Terry and Grant. What about the Celina-Bridgeport game? Terry you have permission to talk again. Your timeout is over. You got Grant off track talking about J Date ??? Whatever that is. Good show but give us a prediction please.

Junior Varsity

I'm thinking they will meet in the area round.

12/14/2012

Quote Originally Posted by icu812 View Post
    Argyle vs. Van is also a match up that could happen in Round 3. IMO that game would be a shoot out. Van's offense is really good, good passing QB, good OL, two good backs and good receivers. They have scored easily on every team they played including Athens. Athens just limited their plays by keeping them off the field. Van scored 35 points on I think 34 offensive plays. Van's weakness is their smallish front 7 on D vs. a good OL with a big powerful RB. Argyle's RB would likely give us fits. Anyway, I hope we get a chance to find out.

Thanks for doing the show guys!
    Yep...Argyle's offensive line can present a problem to the D...gotta be quick
    buckeyebob

Junior Varsity

They will talk about Godley and Lincoln in a few weeks.
    Godley Wildcat Football

Man, id pay top $$ to see that game

Blog Entries

Blah, Blah, Blah... Argyle. Blah, Blah, Blah, Stephenville, Blah, Blah, Blah, Kennedale. Blah, Blah, Blah...
    You Talking to Me?

thats if they both win their district...Kennedale still has to face an old friend in district.

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Quote Originally Posted by toddg View Post
    thats if they both win their district...Kennedale still has to face an old friend in district.
    Who might that be?

All-American

By the way Grant & Terry, the offer for you and your families to move to the Port Isabel / South Padre Island area (Intern Nohe too I suppose) to get away from Ebola Central aka Dallas still stands.

Margaritas at the beach while recording your show.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    Who might that be?
    Fear the Spear...

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Quote Originally Posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas View Post
    By the way Grant & Terry, the offer for you and your families to move to the Port Isabel / South Padre Island area (Intern Nohe too I suppose) to get away from Ebola Central aka Dallas still stands.

Margaritas at the beach while recording your show.

Man I would love that
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//