Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: H&l

All-American

Make sure this is the last thread started with my name on it from you, not cool.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    LOL, i call em like I see em hook. Some people end up getting their panties in a wad but that doesn't bother me any
    I call them like I see them also. You were and still are a coward.

"It's my world, and everybody else just lives in it" I am EL REY!

Quote Originally Posted by pancho villa View Post
    I call them like I see them also. You were and still are a coward.
    LOL, nvm.... Don't feel like getting banned again

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post

Just to remind you since you like to talk trash to a&m for losing to #1 and #3 ranked teams.

And how!

Thank you PPHSfan and Keith7!

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLions View Post
    I'm a reasonable man. I'll agree that playing North Texas and Kansas (even though North Texas was a bowl team last year) may have helped Texas defense, but BYU and UCLA (even without the starting QB) are no slouches (especially when the Texas offense in those games didn't help much). The fact that the Texas defense is ranked 17 in the country despite the offensive woes (injuries, suspensions and dismissals) is impressive.

I'm not saying that the Texas offense could score enough against the aggies to win, but I'd like to see the Texas defense play against the aggies' offense. Maybe they'll meet in a bowl game and we won't have to argue about it.
    North Texas is mere shadow of the team they had last year. If they would have played last year North Texas would have beaten the crap out of Texas. UNT defense last year was the real deal. Held Girley to 91 yards rushing and was tied halfway into the third qtr. That is the same Georgia team that was five yards from the SEC Championship and the BCS Championship Bowl.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    North Texas is mere shadow of the team they had last year. If they would have played last year North Texas would have beaten the crap out of Texas. UNT defense last year was the real deal. Held Girley to 91 yards rushing and was tied halfway into the third qtr. That is the same Georgia team that was five yards from the SEC Championship and the BCS Championship Bowl.
    Man you really dislike Texas, a lot of if's. I bet there are a number of teams that have the if problem this year, atm,lsu to name a few.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Make sure this is the last thread started with my name on it from you, not cool.

Somebody butthurt
    Henderson Lions & Texas A&M Aggies!!!!

Man you really dislike Texas, a lot of if's. I bet there are a number of teams that have the if problem this year, atm,lsu to name a few.
    No, I don't like them. I take great pleasure of their struggles regardless of if the Aggies are winning or not; SWC, Big 12 or SEC. That is the natural order of the way it is supposed to be. That is OSU /Michigan, Florida/Florida State, Alabama/ Auburn. That is 13-0 branded on a steers hind quarter.

Just to correct your comparison of this year North Texas team with last years. That's like comparing UT's 2014 team with 2005's; not in the same universe.

All-American

No, I don't like them. I take great pleasure of their struggles regardless of if the Aggies are winning or not; SWC, Big 12 or SEC. That is the natural order of the way it is supposed to be. That is OSU /Michigan, Florida/Florida State, Alabama/ Auburn. That is 13-0 branded on a steers hind quarter.

Just to correct your comparison of this year North Texas team with last years. That's like comparing UT's 2014 team with 2005's; not in the same universe.
    Well get your licks while you can, some people just love to hate on winners. Hookem.

Junior Varsity

Well get your licks while you can, some people just love to hate on winners. Hookem.
    Lol.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Lol.
    Hookem.

Oh I personally got my licks in, as in on DKR and Kyle. Probably more so than any other Aggie on the Downlow :

1984- A&M 37 - UT 12 in Austin
    1985- A&M 42 -UT 10 in CS
    1986- A&M 17- UT 3 in Austin

All-American

Oh I personally got my licks in, as in on DKR and Kyle. Probably more so than any other Aggie on the Downlow :

1984- A&M 37 - UT 12 in Austin
    1985- A&M 42 -UT 10 in CS
    1986- A&M 17- UT 3 in Austin
    Yea but the last won still stings the worse, at atm. Aggys will never live that one dowm, LMAO

Junior Varsity

Yea but the last won still stings the worse, at atm. Aggys will never live that one dowm, LMAO
    Why would any aggie concern themselves with the 2011 loss to Texas?

Do you know what has gone on in College Station as a direct result of that season?

LOL. You're polishing of the burnt orange rocket is getting a little out of hand. But keep it up - the amusement you provide helps the day go quicker.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by New Taiton View Post
    Why would any aggie concern themselves with the 2011 loss to Texas?

Do you know what has gone on in College Station as a direct result of that season?

LOL. You're polishing of the burnt orange rocket is getting a little out of hand. But keep it up - the amusement you provide helps the day go quicker.
    Yes, atm joined the sec and they love the whipping toy and you know the 2011 loss still burns like hell. Lol