Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: H&l

Default H&l

2-4 with wins over NT and Kansas.

Just to remind you since you like to talk trash to a&m for losing to #1 and #3 ranked teams.

All-American

Saggy who needs to talk trash about ATM , you talk enough about them as anyone. Trashing Hill each week, I be willing to bet if he would win out this year you would be changing your opinion . Your a pitiful ATM fan, I'm betting computer nerd. Lol

If he started throwing decent passes then I'd change my opinion, sure.

And im OK at computers. Enough to do my job well. It's cool to be a nerd nowadays anyways, right? Educated, successful and whatnot ya know?

But... 2-4. Texas is awfully happy with 2-4. Who's in the business of moral victories nowadays? Hookem... LOL

All-American

You sure feeling good about beating Lamar, SMU and Rice for 3 of your 5 wins, now that's some powerful wins. Lol

Seems like you forgot 2 other wins...?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Seems like you forgot 2 other wins...?
    Yea those other two big wins, who could forget those. I just do not think most ATM fans thought the defense would be almost just as bad as last year , I still do not think ATM offense is the problem. Sumlin has never put a dense on the field, some coaches are just that way. Texas had that problem years ago, Sumlin has to prove he can get over that hump.

You don't think the offense is the problem? It's a combo... The D is way better and the O not nearly as good as last year

The defense forced 7 punts after the first qtr against ole miss.... Gave the O multiple chances to come back and win it.... The O gave ole miss 14 pts in defensive TDs...

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Saggy who needs to talk trash about ATM , you talk enough about them as anyone. Trashing Hill each week, I be willing to bet if he would win out this year you would be changing your opinion . Your a pitiful ATM fan, I'm betting computer nerd. Lol
    Saggy never played a down of football was not even on the team in HS.

"It's my world, and everybody else just lives in it" I am EL REY!

Junior Varsity

I still do not think ATM offense is the problem
    Then if I was you, I would quit thinking.

The defense has been far from good, but they have given us chances to win - the offense has been unable to be as successful as they should be.

Blog Entries

The wr core has under performed big time. You also have to remember they have been out with their best wr in Malcom Kennedy. If he can get healthy that will solve some of the problems. I also think Kenny throws a bad ball. Not innacurate just wobbly and sometimes too hard. I know if you are a wr you need to catch anything that hits your hands but some of his passes just havent been the tight spiral wr like to have.
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

2-4 with wins over NT and Kansas.

Just to remind you since you like to talk trash to a&m for losing to #1 and #3 ranked teams.
    It's not like I started the trash talk. If there's going to be so much trash talking the Longhorns (on the high school site), then I think it's only fair to put the ags up for debate.

I'd love to see what the Horns' defense would do against the aggy offense. Maybe both teams will finish 6-6 and play in one of the lower-tier bowls here in Texas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLions View Post
    It's not like I started the trash talk. If there's going to be so much trash talking the Longhorns (on the high school site), then I think it's only fair to put the ags up for debate.

I'd love to see what the Horns' defense would do against the aggy offense. Maybe both teams will finish 6-6 and play in one of the lower-tier bowls here in Texas.
    You actuyally think they could stop atm? lol like someone said earlier, they just played the two best teams in the nation. I keep hearing about this Vaunted defense, but they got smoked by BYU.... Id take the aggies by 2 touchdowns in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by pancho villa View Post
    Saggy never played a down of football was not even on the team in HS.
    Yeah that's true, but why would I want to compete for playing time against Coaches' kids....??? We had a qb who was the DC's son and had a grand total of 3 TDs and 17 interceptions.... That tells you all you need to know about what merits playing time is/was based on.... And how many more coaches kids were eating up all the PT? 3/4? I'm not saying I would've been any better but I'm damn sure not in the business of wasting my time and/or playing for asshole coaches.

All-American

Yeah that's true, but why would I want to compete for playing time against Coaches' kids....??? We had a qb who was the DC's son and had a grand total of 3 TDs and 17 interceptions.... That tells you all you need to know about what merits playing time is/was based on.... And how many more coaches kids were eating up all the PT? 3/4? I'm not saying I would've been any better but I'm damn sure not in the business of wasting my time and/or playing for asshole coaches.
    Bottom line you were to much of a coward.

"It's my world, and everybody else just lives in it" I am EL REY!

Blog Entries

And the team probably benefited that someone that didnt want to compete decided not to play.