View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 98 of 208 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3113

Thread: Graham

http://www.grahamleader.com/ci_29011...amp-honored-at This is cool. Was wondering If we would get the NFL golden ball..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

look at that wet soggy field. That would have been so fun for the seniors to play on that tonight. Not a bolt of lighting to be seen. Not a crash of thunder to be heard. The only thing that's missing is mud. That would have been a super fond memory for the seniors to have on senior night. But oh well it is a politically correct world and I guess we all have to learn to live with it.

Go Steers!

Hey Brian, looks like Graham only dropped by 15 or so students from last realignment instead of the 150 you predicted. That's good news!

Quote Originally Posted by ccmom View Post
    Hey Brian, looks like Graham only dropped by 15 or so students from last realignment instead of the 150 you predicted. That's good news!
    Wow that is good.. the info i got was from a spot on the NBC affiliate out of W.F... but I think that still puts us in d2.. I was told we only made d1 by 7 last time...lol

Go Steers!

Do you know Wylie's numbers?... and does anyone know the alignment numbers for the classes this time around ??

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Do you know Wylie's numbers?... and does anyone know the alignment numbers for the classes this time around ??

There's a sticky at the top of this page with the numbers people have. Nobody will know the cutoff til February.

There's a sticky at the top of this page with the numbers people have. Nobody will know the cutoff til February.
    Ah.. see it now... thanks

Go Steers!

Graham's Snap shot is 692... Gilmer is 695.. So I think we might be D2 next year... Wow 4a has a truly huge difference in school sizes.. Seems odd that we are in the same classification as a school 80% bigger... Oh well..
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-30-2015 at 08:35 PM.
    Go Steers!

look at that wet soggy field. That would have been so fun for the seniors to play on that tonight. Not a bolt of lighting to be seen. Not a crash of thunder to be heard. The only thing that's missing is mud. That would have been a super fond memory for the seniors to have on senior night. But oh well it is a politically correct world and I guess we all have to learn to live with it.

Most folks here seem to just overlook your nonsense post which there are plenty of but your ranting and whining about moving the game is really ridiculous so can u plz give it a rest? From what I hear you don't even have any on the team so quit whining about safety when none of the actual parents are

Quote Originally Posted by Deputyone View Post
    Most folks here seem to just overlook your nonsense post which there are plenty of but your ranting and whining about moving the game is really ridiculous so can u plz give it a rest? From what I hear you don't even have any on the team so quit whining about safety when none of the actually parents are
    It's so easy for you to stop this.. go to your account and ignore me.. That way you won't be bothered by my nonsense... OR you could just not read the page.. I never talk trash or insult anyone.. so you whining about my post is well dumb.. I just talk Graham like it or not... Just ignore me your life will get that much easier...please.. All I said was would be fun to play in the rain.. get over yourself..

Go Steers!

It's so easy for you to stop this.. go to your account and ignore me.. That way you won't be bothered by my nonsense... OR you could just not read the page.. I never talk trash or insult anyone.. so you whining about my post is well dumb.. I just talk Graham like it or not... Just ignore me your life will get that much easier...please.. All I said was would be fun to play in the rain.. get over yourself..

You've been whining here and FNR and why ignore you when it's funny looking at all your pictures with comic book captions. It's almost like you have quadruplets on the team hahaha or is it that feminine little hehe u like to use

You've been whining here and FNR and why ignore you when it's funny looking at all your pictures with comic book captions. It's almost like you have quadruplets on the team hahaha or is it that feminine little hehe u like to use
    I really dont know what you are saying.. I guess your are trying to insult me.. Well whatever.. If that makes you feel better then insult away.. hehe

Go Steers!

Hope everyone has a great night..
    Go Steers!

Congratulations to Spur Hearne and the H.S.U. Cowboys.. 8th straight win and conference champions..

Go Steers!

All-American

Troll. Just ignore him Brian...