View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 208 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3113

Thread: Graham

Junior Varsity

Unreal!!!! What a bunch of cry babies! Seems to me that Graham would worry more about what's going on with their football team, then a hype song played at their opponents home opener. Does calling another team classless change that your 1-3? Or is this just how yall COPE with a butt kicking? If teams don't do everything like Graham does, their doing it wrong. Give me a freaking break! Be sure to put in your book how you act like a little kid!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Unreal!!!! What a bunch of cry babies! Seems to me that Graham would worry more about what's going on with their football team, then a hype song played at their opponents home opener. Does calling another team classless change that your 1-3? Or is this just how yall COPE with a butt kicking? If teams don't do everything like Graham does, their doing it wrong. Give me a freaking break! Be sure to put in your book how you act like a little kid!
    Say what you want on here.. this doesn't really matter ..but put out that on a loud speaker for all to here is classless.. This isn't the pros it is teenage boys.. That is unsportsmanlike any way you want to wrap it up... and no one has said anything negative about the play of the game... They beat us.. We all know this.. We are not saying this was a bad play.. or our refs stink.. or they got lucky on that play .. nope not at all. We are saying lets do this with class... The PA is not in place to taunt the other team... and that's exactly what happened.. sorry if you cant see this... and my book is not about this season..
    Go Steers!

Pictures from the A.W. game.. a little late but worth the wait..
    Go Steers!

All-District

Argyle is not a good host. Yeah that's gonna wad the panties of a few but I don't care. They really feel entitled there and with the money spent to keep talent coming in they probably should in their own house. I mean stop and listen when they announce sponsors, flower mound, the colony, denton, etc. It'll be a while before they move up because your average ungifted kid isn't gonna have a place in Argyle. Call me wrong if you please, just like last year when I said the SC runs are over. Their still good but not Ralston and Sadler good but in time the money will be spent to make it happen again. It was a reality check when Celina beat tha brakes of of them, and they'll have plenty more, just like we are having right now in Graham. Difference is we will build it not buy it and show class in all games we play. Oh and Argyle folks, you hung your banner here in OUR house that said home of Argyle Eagle Football....well I never said anything but we aren't for sale...that sign won't be hung here again I'll promise ya. As far as the 7v7...get a grip or get glasses! You know Graham was in the right and you could breathe better in the tourney with them out!! Fanatico throws a hissy fit any time you don't agree with him or worship the Eagles. Don't let his whining and keyboarding work you up. He ain't doing nothing...we know it and so does he.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear78 View Post
    Argyle is not a good host. Yeah that's gonna wad the panties of a few but I don't care. They really feel entitled there and with the money spent to keep talent coming in they probably should in their own house. I mean stop and listen when they announce sponsors, flower mound, the colony, denton, etc. It'll be a while before they move up because your average ungifted kid isn't gonna have a place in Argyle. Call me wrong if you please, just like last year when I said the SC runs are over. Their still good but not Ralston and Sadler good but in time the money will be spent to make it happen again. It was a reality check when Celina beat tha brakes of of them, and they'll have plenty more, just like we are having right now in Graham. Difference is we will build it not buy it and show class in all games we play. Oh and Argyle folks, you hung your banner here in OUR house that said home of Argyle Eagle Football....well I never said anything but we aren't for sale...that sign won't be hung here again I'll promise ya. As far as the 7v7...get a grip or get glasses! You know Graham was in the right and you could breathe better in the tourney with them out!! Fanatico throws a hissy fit any time you don't agree with him or worship the Eagles. Don't let his whining and keyboarding work you up. He ain't doing nothing...we know it and so does he.
    Lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. Enjoy the rest of your season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilafanatico View Post
    Lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. Enjoy the rest of your season.
    Bahahaha....hahaha.....hehe...woo hoo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilafanatico View Post
    Sure will kitten.....you do the same.

Practice Squad

I've not said a word about any of this.. The fact that they didn't take a knee is shocking. I've seen argyle as a very classy team
    Until then. That's done and over with.. Graham had a major problem if Landry is out. Any word on him? Man the D is looking bad.. Worse than I thought it was going to be. On a positive note, bohner was a complete animal.

pictures from the Argyle game..
    Go Steers!

Practice Squad

Any news on Landry?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink4392 View Post
    Any news on Landry?
    he tweeted this Saturday

landry turner ‏@landryturner19 · Sep 19  Graham, TX
    Thank you for all your prayers. They were definitely answered.
    Go Steers!

Spur doing his thing at H.S.U.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Lady Blues win in 4 sets tonight over Vernon...Wha What!
    Go Steers!

this week four seasons ago our QB got his first Varsity start... It was homecoming at Newton Field.. only problem was ....he was on Springtown...and dang near beat us.. It took a late drive to win it... Anyway congrats! Landry on 4 years of starting varsity football.. not many can say that..
    Go Steers!

All-American

some things never change. I love football.
    Go Bobcats/Longhorns/Cowboys (and Mavs/Rangers/Stars and the Duke Blue Devils)

1998-2001 JBC Pigskin Prep
    2001-2006 TxPreps
    2006-2015 3ADownlow / Texas Downlow

USMC-Iraq 2005-2006