View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 87 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3113

Thread: Graham

Letterman

Sorry to hear about Landry. Sounds like he is done for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I do not know Landry's situation. He was on crutches with ice packs on the leg.. A rumor is out about it being a broken bone, but I don't think you ice that down??.. Hopefully it is just a sprain.. When I know or when yall know some FACTS then we can share it.. All I know now is that prayer don't hurt anyone..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Nation View Post
    Sorry to hear about Landry. Sounds like he is done for the year.

Where did u hear that? I heard it was just a sprain.

Quote Originally Posted by ICML View Post
    Great hosts? What about that introduction taking a direct shot at Graham from last years semi game? What about none of those kids not taking a knee when Martin was hurt? People always talk about losing with class, but these guys need to learn how to win with a little as well.
    Sounds like sour grapes to me. I heard you in the stands screaming "take a knee Argyle" but what does taking a knee during an injury prove???? I don't see it in college football nor the pros. I highly doubt that the players not taking a knee was a statement that "we don't care about injured players". Quit with the political correctness grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilafanatico View Post
    Sounds like sour grapes to me. I heard you in the stands screaming "take a knee Argyle" but what does taking a knee during an injury prove???? I don't see it in college football nor the pros. I highly doubt that the players not taking a knee was a statement that "we don't care about injured players". Quit with the political correctness grandma.
    Taking a knee is a bit of a small town tradition.. Something lost in the big city areas.. If the game were in Graham I would totally expect Argyle to respect it..but in the city folks don't seem to care as much. Good or bad it is just the truth.. Larger school 5a and above do not take the knee....just watch a few... Just goes to show.. Argyle is gonna be in the big city school mosh pit soon enough..I'd say in the next 6 or 7 years... Pop said 3200.. yes in 2010.. not anymore...They should enjoy the dominance of the smaller school divisions (I would)..because it is not going to last long....

Go Steers!

Letterman

That's what I heard from someone that has family in Graham. For Turner's health, hopefully that person heard wrong.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Taking a knee is a bit of a small town tradition.. Something lost in the big city areas.. If the game were in Graham I would totally expect Argyle to respect it..but in the city folks don't seem to care as much. Good or bad it is just the truth.. Larger school 5a and above do not take the knee....just watch a few...

This is true. It is a respect thing in smaller towns. Same thing at the end of the game your team goes and stands behind the other team while they play their school song then they return the favor--it's a sign of respect. We did it last night when Birdville played their school song--they looked at us like 'What are you doing?'.

BTW--hope Turner is OK--great kid and tough as nails...

Taking a knee is a bit of a small town tradition.. Something lost in the big city areas.. If the game were in Graham I would totally expect Argyle to respect it..but in the city folks don't seem to care as much. Good or bad it is just the truth.. Larger school 5a and above do not take the knee....just watch a few... Just goes to show.. Argyle is gonna be in the big city school mosh pit soon enough..I'd say in the next 6 or 7 years... Pop said 3200.. yes in 2010.. not anymore...They should enjoy the dominance of the smaller school divisions (I would)..because it is not going to last long....

You will see plenty of taking a knee at the 8u soccer games today. Out guys were getting water on a hot night and your injured player was an inch away from me sitting up.... acted like he was cramping. If there is anything worse than a finger wagger, it's a hypocritical finger wagger. Now, Back to your prefect life country boy.

All-American

You will see plenty of taking a knee at the 8u soccer games today. Out guys were getting water on a hot night and your injured player was an inch away from me sitting up.... acted like he was cramping. If there is anything worse than a finger wagger, it's a hypocritical finger wagger. Now, Back to your prefect life country boy.
    Huh? Exactly what did he say to get you riled?

This ain't soccer water boy..just explaining the truth..it doesn't hurt anyone to take a knee..so shut that hole on it... also you can get water and rest when on the knee been doing that for years and years....

Go Steers!

All-American

BTW--would that be 'finger wagger' or 'finger waggerer'? LOL...

Were you involved in the parent brawl at the 7v7 game? Guess that's a small town "we just protecting our own" kinda thing. What's worse, parents rushing a field to brawl during a game or a couple of players not taking a knee when an opposing player loses his breath? Yee Haw!!!

Were you involved in the parent brawl at the 7v7 game? Guess that's a small town "we just protecting our own" kinda thing. What's worse, parents rushing a field to brawl during a game or a couple of players not taking a knee when an opposing player loses his breath? Yee Haw!!!
    Watch the the video Booby Boucher...the adults were breaking up the fight..no adult did anything other than that... Why are you so soar about the knee thing.. Oh I know..hehe it's that impending doom when y'all get to be a bigger school... it's screwing with your mind..hehehe..it should

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    This is true. It is a respect thing in smaller towns. Same thing at the end of the game your team goes and stands behind the other team while they play their school song then they return the favor--it's a sign of respect. We did it last night when Birdville played their school song--they looked at us like 'What are you doing?'.

BTW--hope Turner is OK--great kid and tough as nails...
    Thank you..

Go Steers!

Watch the the video Booby Boucher...the adults were breaking up the fight..no adult did anything other than that... Why are you so soar about the knee thing.. Oh I know..hehe it's that impending doom when y'all get to be a bigger school... it's screwing with your mind..hehehe..it should

Just what I thought. A hypocritical response justifying an ugly fight during a game. Finger wagging hypocrite. They are the worst. And yes you are into me. I am so fearful about Argyle moving to 5A in 4 or 5 years. Sucks that we will have to watch Graham win multiple 6 man state championships.