View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 82 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3113

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    ....forgive my ignorance, but what is a "mommy & daddy" football coach?......I'm guessin' it's a coach who let's parents dictate who plays and who doesn't.....
    Spot on dude

Ima leave it alone since I got friends with kids in graham bUT had to say what most are thinkin and I have been told bunch of times

Blog Entries

STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

All-District

Even short weeks are long when we are waiting for kick off! Dang

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear78 View Post
    Even short weeks are long when we are waiting for kick off! Dang
    For real brother..ready to get it on..hey u good for the M&G Friday night

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    For real brother..ready to get it on..hey u good for the M&G Friday night

Ten4. I'll be there

Blog Entries

Isn't it amazing that where there is adversity, descension follows?

Carry on

STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post

Carry on

Yes but "most" of the descension are not graham guys.. that last one was from Mineral Wells..BTW I like discussing nonsense with a level head it's very fun..

Go Steers!

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post

Carry on

Hey you cant be using words that require a dictionary on this thread.

All-District

Yes but "most" of the descension are not graham guys.. that last one was from Mineral Wells..BTW I like discussing nonsense with a level head it's very fun..

Ah he's a Graforder , guess being closer to mineral wells would spark stirring up Graham lol

Blog Entries

Hey you cant be using words that require a dictionary on this thread.

Hell, look at any thread where UT is the subject! Hehehe

Turmoil deluxe.

I know it's just because Rocket loves y'all so much he made an appearance on "his" site.

STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

All-American

Eassssssssy now guys. This is PUBLIC.....anyways how bout Friday night-who are AWs weapons this year?
    We have a few. QB Ward is a big (6'3", 195) kid that is a decent runner with a very strong arm, has several colleges looking closely at him (*ACU* cough*). Favorite reciever is Jaxon Money--big target, can run, good hands. Leading rusher is Asbill, durable kid, hits holes well and always seems to get 3-4 yards after contact--not flashy but gets the job done. Speed back is Josh Novil. Starting CB so offensive touches are limited but is electric in the open field--prob fastest kid on the team. If he gets even with you--he's gone. Pepper is a very good back and has good size with excellent speed but again--starts at OLB so offensive play will be limited. O-line was a big ? coming into season and struggled against Argyle, several new underclassmen starters last week and played very well against Burnet. Defense is just salty. Very solid D-line anchored by Deion Novil. 6'3", 240 and can run. Has been double and triple teamed so far and still is a disruptor. LB's are excellent and prob the strength of the team. CB's are very talented but still learning the position with 2 new starters--could be in trouble against Graham. Safeties are very big and very good.
    Like I stated earlier, Graham's strengths will play against our weaknesses and vice-versa--should be a VERY entertaining and hard fought game. I see Coach Sandifer opening up the playbook and Wylie taking a very close win 34-28... will be shocked if anyone before the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs puts more than 4 TD's on us...

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    We have a few. QB Ward is a big (6'3", 195) kid that is a decent runner with a very strong arm, has several colleges looking closely at him (*ACU* cough*). Favorite reciever is Jaxon Money--big target, can run, good hands. Leading rusher is Asbill, durable kid, hits holes well and always seems to get 3-4 yards after contact--not flashy but gets the job done. Speed back is Josh Novil. Starting CB so offensive touches are limited but is electric in the open field--prob fastest kid on the team. If he gets even with you--he's gone. Pepper is a very good back and has good size with excellent speed but again--starts at OLB so offensive play will be limited. O-line was a big ? coming into season and struggled against Argyle, several new underclassmen starters last week and played very well against Burnet. Defense is just salty. Very solid D-line anchored by Deion Novil. 6'3", 240 and can run. Has been double and triple teamed so far and still is a disruptor. LB's are excellent and prob the strength of the team. CB's are very talented but still learning the position with 2 new starters--could be in trouble against Graham. Safeties are very big and very good.
    Like I stated earlier, Graham's strengths will play against our weaknesses and vice-versa--should be a VERY entertaining and hard fought game. I see Coach Sandifer opening up the playbook and Wylie taking a very close win 34-28... will be shocked if anyone before the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs puts more than 4 TD's on us...
    I like this. nice report Slingshot. I will for sure keep an eye out for theses talented young men..
    Go Steers!

One final note about last week, and then I will happily move on. I have watched every single game since the 2009 season of our Steers. Also almost every game from 2006 till 2008. I do not have kids playing anymore. I watch for the love of the game and other important reasons [to me]. Last Fridays game was a complete oddity on defense. I have only seen Graham have a defensive performance like that one other time.. That was the semi-final game vs Gilmer in 2012.. So I cant help to think that it was just a very bad night.. On the other hand I have seen that type of offensive performance week after week. It shows how much O we can generate if the starters stay in the entire game.. So as I scratched my head trying to wrap my mind around it all.. I am left with this conclusion. One week.. One game.. No one won lost a trophy.. and sure as hell no one won one..
    Go Steers!

Junior Varsity