View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 80 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3113

Thread: Graham

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by WOS87 View Post
    The top football related threads by number of replies are:

1. Brownwood vs Carthage 2010
    2. Brownwood vs Monahans 2010
    3. Liberty Hill vs Celina 2008
    4. Bridgeport vs Liberty Hill 2008
    5. This thread

By views:
    1. Best rival in 3A
    2. For Tech fans and anybody else that cares
    3. Brownwood vs Carthage 2010
    4. This thread
    Thank you kind sir!

Quote Originally Posted by 91 lion View Post
    Thank you kind sir!
    Not relevant

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Not relevant

?.....not sure I get your point.

?.....not sure I get your point.
    Today not 2010

Go Steers!

All-District

Today not 2010

I asked a question, WOS87 graciously answered....I thanked him....you trolled.

.....not sure why were even discussing this....I guess it will help this dead thread to keep moving up the list though

I asked a question, WOS87 graciously answered....I thanked him....you trolled.

.....not sure why were even discussing this....I guess it will help this dead thread to keep moving up the list though
    No BW poster was even on this thread before friday... Start A Bwood thread..see how it does..hehe

Go Steers!

All-District

No BW poster was even on this thread before friday... Start A Bwood thread..see how it does..hehe

From the looks of it, Brownwood threads do fairly well....and it didn't take a year crack the top 5.....hehe.

How novel....a members only thread on the public forum....I'll exit now and let you and yours get back to whatever this is on this thread, and who knows, maybe next year this time, this thread will be number 4.

From the looks of it, Brownwood threads do fairly well....and it didn't take a year crack the top 5.....hehe.

How novel....a members only thread on the public forum....I'll exit now and let you and yours get back to whatever this is on this thread, and who knows, maybe next year this time, this thread will be number 4.
    Na na anyone can post..but anyone can respond too..but thanks for supporting it.. please enjoy.. honestly wasn't trying to be a smart azz..lol my apologies..

Go Steers!

All-District

All Eight TD passes.. No words this time. They speak for themselves..
    Wish we would have started fast like this out of the gate, but last year some losses made the boys adjust and play tougher. Hopefully it'll serve the young new faces well. If our D comes together in combination with the explosive capabilities of our O, watch out !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear78 View Post
    Wish we would have started fast like this out of the gate, but last year some losses made the boys adjust and play tougher. Hopefully it'll serve the young new faces well. If our D comes together in combination with the explosive capabilities of our O, watch out !!!
    Yeah bear.. I expect the D to be on point friday.. Might just have woke them up..

Go Steers!

All-District

Na na anyone can post..but anyone can respond too..but thanks for supporting it.. please enjoy.. honestly wasn't trying to be a smart azz..lol my apologies..

No worries bud. I honestly was impressed by the staying power of this thread. You saw my post about it....that's why I asked 87 about other threads....I had no clue as to what the answer would be....I was curious, and I'm a history buff....

We're good!

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure Graham will give the Argyle D all it can handle in a few weeks. One way to win is by having a good defense, and another way to win is by having a very good offense. The team that puts the most points on the board is the winner. Unfortunately for Graham, Brownwood somehow scored a few more points the other night. But I'm certain that the Steers coaches will rectify that right away. It's early and hiccups do occur early. I fully suspect the Steers to play a better brand of defense by the time they meet Argyle next week. No question the Steers offense is capable of putting points on the board. The question will be this: Will offense win the game, or will it be defense???
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    I'm pretty sure Graham will give the Argyle D all it can handle in a few weeks. One way to win is by having a good defense, and another way to win is by having a very good offense. The team that puts the most points on the board is the winner. Unfortunately for Graham, Brownwood somehow scored a few more points the other night. But I'm certain that the Steers coaches will rectify that right away. It's early and hiccups do occur early. I fully suspect the Steers to play a better brand of defense by the time they meet Argyle next week. No question the Steers offense is capable of putting points on the board. The question will be this: Will offense win the game, or will it be defense???
    I think it should be an unwritten rule that great teams play great teams in pre-district.. makes for a supper exciting games even if no playoffs positions are on the line.. can't wait.. I am sure Argyle will be tough but gracious hosts next week..

Go Steers!

Now not so much this site... but some posters on FNR call the Graham boys.. classless and unsportsmanlike.. This is from Friday night.. but this could be any Friday night win or lose. "Almost" every team joins them win or lose. Thanks
    Go Steers!

All-American

Now not so much this site... but some posters on FNR call the Graham boys.. classless and unsportsmanlike.. This is from Friday night.. but this could be any Friday night win or lose. "Almost" every team joins them win or lose. Thanks
    Thanks for posting. This is what it's all about.