View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3113

Thread: Graham

I can agree to that...

Regardless of the outcome my hats off to Mr Turner and this offense

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Some team is getting exposed...
    I knew I'd get home to a Rocket sighting...
    Ville-D is back...

Quote Originally Posted by THE BEAST View Post
    LOL!!! At least he didnt argue.

BEAST

And Beast is back too.
    Ville-D is back...

Come on Brownwood folk....y'all are some fair weather fans...and you know which two I am talking about...lol
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by ICML View Post
    How many missed tackles have you seen? Because I say they need to work on it, that's trash talking? More like stating the obvious and not sugar coating every little thing red, white, and blue.
    Agree! Defense needs some serious work!!

Well what absolutely crazy game.. Big ups to the wood.. on the win.. but I see the coaches looking at each other and saying..now what...lol.. on the bright side..Turner threw 7 or 8 Tds not sure and at least 465 yards..an amazing preformance.. the O was unstopable..bad news is the BW O was also unstoppable.. they have very good wideouts.. and that made the difference I think.. 14 and 8 are awesome kids.. and seem to be nice to..going out of there way to help a player up and not getting frustrated when thing go the other way.. nice win BW...good luck..god speed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Well what absolutely crazy game.. Big ups to the wood.. on the win.. but I see the coaches looking at each other and saying..now what...lol.. on the bright side..Turner threw 7 or 8 Tds not sure and at least 465 yards..an amazing preformance.. the O was unstopable..bad news is the BW O was also unstoppable.. they have very good wideouts.. and that made the difference I think.. 14 and 8 are awesome kids.. and seem to be nice to..going out of there way to help a player up and not getting frustrated when thing go the other way.. nice win BW...good luck..god speed

Thank you, Good Luck to the steers. It's only non-district.

All-District

It's week 2, we lost some last year too and what did that do? It made us grow. I think we got a little spoiled with the D line we had , and 99 and 20 have moved on..or at least I think 20 was pretty good , SOME coaches may not agree

We have some young guys on D that will grow and develop with experience. It'll be alright. The level headed 24/7 fans in Bwood aren't putting that 8th star on the field yet, they know it's week 2 and if the Lions keep doing whatever it is they're doing, then those boys should play some December ball. They looked real good tonight and wanted it more. Every team has some rebuild modes and that's where we are on D. We got knocked down, we have before, let's get back up just like we have done before. Great game Lions!

Junior Varsity

Folks like you make this sport fun. Win with class and lose with class. Unlike Rocket and BEAST; your the anti-Rocket. Your passion goes beyond the wins or loses - and that I can respect. As you know, Graham will be fine this year and will continue to go deep into the playoffs. Just remember - the best defense is an unstoppable offense.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyville View Post
    Folks like you make this sport fun. Win with class and lose with class. Unlike Rocket and BEAST; your the anti-Rocket. Your passion goes beyond the wins or loses - and that I can respect. As you know, Graham will be fine this year and will continue to go deep into the playoffs. Just remember - the best defense is an unstoppable offense.
    Good post, it was a close game and those are good learning experiences.

Turner was 29 for 45.. 479 yards 8 TDs 1 int QB rating of 130.5 .and he had 97 yards on the ground.... 479 yards and 8 TDs.. and we lost ..I am going to make Lemonade and say this could be a good thing.. We found a HUGE weakness early in the year.. In time to correct the problem..
    http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footba...juAHIxDAxA.htm by the numbers
    Go Steers!

in the craziness of last light. I did see some good play on D.. Young #99 played very well (when he was in).. He made some great BTL tackles and forced the qb to make bad passes.. I see him playing more in the coming weeks.. I think the D-line did well too.. When 3 guys go up against 5 and hold their own that's really nice to see.. When they ran up the middle it was for the most part stopped.. (other than the bombs)..the sweeps, bootlegs and screen passes killed us... That responsibility lands squarely on the shoulders of the Lbs.. I did not like what I saw here.. I saw on several occasions one of the young men. trying to hit and start something with a particularly mouthy opposing player.. Rather than get the tackle or go for the ball.. I saw this over and over.. I wanted to yell at the coaches (hey do something) but they seemed to be oblivious of this... But I try to remember what it was like to be a teenager.. and the things that matter to them .. really don't matter at all .. We all need to try to remember this.. They are merely boys.. Also please yall understand that when you trash talk your own team.. That these boys have parents. They only want the best for their child. Encouragement, and praise is what they need.. They get plenty of the other..

On a personal note.. I have considered no longer posting on any sites, because of the flak and attacks I seem to get personally for this.. Not sure why folks want to do this? As I have stated before.. This is a by product of the book I am writing about the 12,13,&14 seasons.. I see something during my research and I post it because I think folks might like it.. I spend about two hours a day on the books.. I do have a publisher and a "done by date" DBD.. 02/2017. I am not obsessed I am trying to tell a story.. This was all suppose to be in fun..
    Go Steers!

All-District

in the craziness of last light. I did see some good play on D.. Young #99 played very well (when he was in).. He made some great BTL tackles and forced the qb to make bad passes.. I see him playing more in the coming weeks.. I think the D-line did well too.. When 3 guys go up against 5 and hold their own that's really nice to see.. When they ran up the middle it was for the most part stopped.. (other than the bombs)..the sweeps, bootlegs and screen passes killed us... That responsibility lands squarely on the shoulders of the Lbs.. I did not like what I saw here.. I saw on several occasions one of the young men. trying to hit and start something with a particularly mouthy opposing player.. Rather than get the tackle or go for the ball.. I saw this over and over.. I wanted to yell at the coaches (hey do something) but they seemed to be oblivious of this... But I try to remember what it was like to be a teenager.. and the things that matter to them .. really don't matter at all .. We all need to try to remember this.. They are merely boys.. Also please yall understand that when you trash talk your own team.. That these boys have parents. They only want the best for their child. Encouragement, and praise is what they need.. They get plenty of the other..

On a personal note.. I have considered no longer posting on any sites, because of the flak and attacks I seem to get personally for this.. Not sure why folks want to do this? As I have stated before.. This is a by product of the book I am writing about the 12,13,&14 seasons.. I see something during my research and I post it because I think folks might like it.. I spend about two hours a day on the books.. I do have a publisher and a "done by date" DBD.. 02/2017. I am not obsessed I am trying to tell a story.. This was all suppose to be in fun..
    Hey man, you keep posting stats , pictures, and cheering them on. You aren't going to stop due to some negative folks! Besides do you not tell the boys to keep going forward? You gotta do the same bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear78 View Post
    Hey man, you keep posting stats , pictures, and cheering them on. You aren't going to stop due to some negative folks! Besides do you not tell the boys to keep going forward? You gotta do the same bro.
    Thanks bear
    Go Steers!